2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Real life
"Get dressed and get out."

Marilyn didn't have time to react before the bundle of her clothes hit her in the back of the head. They were what she usually wore for her nightly "work." She pulled herself to her feet and grabbed her bag from the floor, the one that held her money. Her entire body hurt. All she wanted now was to go home. He'd scratched her up pretty bad, and definitely hadn't been gentle. It hurt just to stand up. This guy had been into some rough shit, and safe words had been useless. He hadn't stopped, she remembered that much. She tended to disassociate during sex work. But he'd paid her. And she wasn't dead.

Slipping away into the apartment bathroom, she dressed herself again, not bothering to clean up her bleeding back. She was comforted by the pocketknife that rested in her against her thigh in the pocket of her shorts, and then attempted to scramble from the apartment, but was stopped by the man she had just serviced as he pinned her against the wall. "We should do this again sometime," he purred, running a hand up her thigh. Her vision was blurred and she felt dizzy. She caught a glimpse of a syringe on the nightstand. He'd shot her full of something. Some kind of drug. Fuck. That explained why she felt so sick. She had to get out of here. Get home. If you could even call it home.
"Next time," Marilyn purred to him, using the same sultry persona she had for this. Naturally she wasn't into this stuff at all. "Not tonight." Then she left as quickly as she could, trying not to stumble and hurt herself.

She had to get back to Tammie. Her girlfriend. They were both prositutes, and they both hated it. Marilyn didn't like having to have sex with people she didn't know just so she could have enough money to survive, and she wasn't crazy about her girlfriend having sex with anybody other than her either, but they'd both just accepted that it was either doing that, or starving. Occasionally one of them managed to find work doing some sort of odd job, but those opportunities were rare and never seemed to pay well.

Neither one of them had had a steady job for a while, and being transgender women made it even more difficult for them to find work. Marilyn had been kicked out by her parents at the age of eighteen, and with no job, had been forced to resort to prostitution almost immediately. Tammie had been another story. She had worked as a waitress until shortly after her mother's death, something that had completely shattered her. She'd had nobody to turn to to help her with her grief, it had affected her job performance, and she'd been fired pretty quickly. Having no other way to make money, she'd had to resort to selling herself for money.

Marilyn hated this. She hated fucking for money. Her family had cut her off, both her parents and extended family. Before she'd been kicked out she had been close to her younger cousins, but hadn't been allowed to see them since. Maybe they'd forgotten about her. Maybe it was better if they had. She gazed around the dark street. Where was she again? Where did she live? She felt like she was going to vomit.

Tammie had just returned to the motel. She turned the knob that was meant to lock the door. It didn't do anything. The lock was broken. It always had been. The action was simply a force of habit. She looked around. It was empty. Marilyn hadn't come back yet. She'd be back soon, hopefully. One of them always wound up staying out a bit later than the other.

They lived in a motel room, as they had for as long as they'd known one another. It was a pretty crappy place, but it was an okay size at least. More like an apartment than a motel room, but that was mostly because of the small improvements the women had made to it to make it more homey, a more comfortable place to live in. It wasn't exactly their dream home–far from it, actually, but it was what they had.

Tammie sat down on the edge of the bed she had shared with Marilyn for the past several years. Her body hurt. Luckily her clients hadn't been as bad as Marilyn's, at least not tonight. No scratches or bruises really. Her body was just completely exhausted. She undid the front of her black corset and fell back onto the bed topless. Still wearing her black sheer tights and her miniskirt. She could probably fall asleep like this.

Her mind had begun to drift off when a knock at the door pulled her out of it. Not Marilyn. Marilyn didn't knock. She stood up and grabbed a black tank top, pulling it on over her bare breasts, and then slipped into a pair of flannel pajama pants. She crept toward the door and looked through the peephole, hesitant to open the door to just anyone. Anything bad could happen if she did.

She was surprised by what she saw. Two kids. They looked harmless. No way they were at the right place. It had to be a mistake. She hesitated and then slowly pulled open the door. "Um, hi," she greeted, still a bit confused. "Can I help you with something?" She glanced over the two, peering down the road in hopes of seeing Marilyn. Where was she? Had something bad happened to her? Oh god, she hoped not.

"...are you sure we're at the right place? This doesn't seem like the type of place that - well... anyone would live in. This is a fucking motel!"

The twin sisters, Tina and Arden Altruise looked towards each other, holding a piece of paper in hand. Tina only rolled her eyes as her twin sister bickered about how this was a place that didn't exactly look like a five star hotel. The twins had ended up here after a rather long and rigorous journey. How they got here and why they even got the idea to go here was something not even they could answer. However, they were here. They were here to look for a certain family member, a family member named Alex. That was the only family they could turn to right now. Someway somehow they got this information. Perhaps this Marilyn lady could help direct them? In fact, who was this Marilyn lady? They would only find out once they knocked on that door.

Alex was cut off from their family when they were relatively young, which was a bit unfortunate considering just how much they really did love Alex. He was really great to them - just a lovely guy in general. Every now and then they thought about him, wondering where exactly he went. All of a sudden, he just disappeared from their lives, never heard from again - let alone heard his name mentioned. Tina dragged Arden along, Arden looking around curiously just in case Tina missed the room they were looking for. There was a weird smell in the air, it smelled familiar, but neither of them could really pinpoint what it was. Arden squinted as a bright light suddenly flickered in her face.

"I'm starting to doubt this room exists. Are you even sure this is where Alex is?'
"Hush. I need to think, Arden!"

"Tina, you and I both know you're probably never going to find this room alone. Just like that one time you tried to find your classroom during orientation, you ended up missing the thing. "

"...shut up, Arden. Don't give me shit."

The two sisters were notorious for insulting each other quite a bit. Of course, all siblings were like that to an extent, especially with this much of a difference in age. Eventually, they managed to find the room they were looking for. Tina was squinting a bit, trying to make sure the numbers on the door matched up with the numbers on the paper. Tina nodded and gestured for Arden to knock on the door. They really did hope that this was the right place. They didn't want to be kidnapped and gone forever.

A rather tall lady opened the door, and both Tina and Arden looked up at her and smiled sheepishly. Hopefully this was that Marilyn lady on the paper.

"Hi... we're looking for a Marilyn Havanna? We're trying to look for our cousin, Alex Havanna."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PunkPrince
Tammie stiffened slightly as the girl spoke. Alex. The name Marilyn's parents had given her. Neither of them used it. Marilyn preferred to forget that it had ever been her name. Tammie didn't like to think about her birth name, Carter, either. But these kids might know Marilyn. They were looking for their cousin. Marilyn had had cousins that she was quite close to before her family had abandoned her. She hadn't seen them since. Tammie had never met them. She was quiet for a moment and then pulled the door the rest of the way open.

"I might know Alex..." She cringed at the use of the male pronoun. It felt wrong to use it, and she felt a wave of guilt wash over her. "Alex Havanna? I'm his girlfriend. He doesn't–I mean she doesn't go by..." She had no idea how to explain any of this to these kids, so she stopped trying to. "I know Marilyn too. If that's who you're looking for, they're out right now." She reverted to the more neutral pronoun. "But should be back soon." Tammie hoped she was right. Marilyn was almost always back soon after she was. Clearly these two hadn't realized that Alex was Marilyn.

"You two look like you're freezing." The poor kids didn't even have decent coats. They looked to have been on their own for quite a while, and she was worried about what might happen to them if she left them. "Do you want to come in and wait? You'll freeze if you wait out here. I can't offer you much, but at least it's warm in here. This really isn't the best neighborhood to be out at night in."

It really wasn't. The streets were riddled with crime. Thieves, rapists, murderers. It's the reason they had gotten the motel room so cheap. Every day that she and Tammie returned to the motel still alive was another day that they had beaten the odds. She hoped Marilyn was okay. She was pretty good at defending herself, but she could still get hurt.

Tammie stepped aside to let the children into the room. They weren't old enough to be on their own. They looked to be maybe twelve or thirteen, if that. How had they wound up in this shit neighborhood? She realized she hadn't bothered to introduce herself. "My name is Tammie, by the way."

Arden and Tina looked at each other as the lady in front of them tried to give them what they were looking for. It was more confusing than anything, but it was only understandable as they literally just showed up out of the blue. Nobody could be prepared for a situation like this. The only part they did get from the lady's explanation was that Marilyn wasn't in at the moment. That was unfortunate, yet another stint of bad timing in their lives. The twin were rather awful with learning how to time things properly in their lives, but no matter what they did time always managed to get the best of them.

As the lady invited them inside, the twins simultaneously looked behind them, the streets suddenly seeming more evil now that they were all the way over there in the motel. There really was no better solution, considering their age and the amount of money they had. Tina shrugged, "Thanks, we really appreciate it." Tina gestured for Arden to come in, hoping that this wasn't some sort of trap and they wouldn't be seen again. This wasn't exactly the safest city in the world. The two stepped into the room, happy they were at least warmer. All they had were the clothes on their backs and their wallets, which didn't really have much inside of it, sadly.

The sixteen year old twins found somewhere to sit, sitting down together on that particular location as they looked around. This was actually kinda homey for a motel of this kind. That was a sign that they've been staying here for a long time. Not that Tina and Arden could complain, of course. As the lady that opened their door introduced herself, Tina waved, "Hi Tammie... I'm Tina, and this is my twin sister, Arden. It's nice to meet you, Tammie." She said, smiling at her. Arden leaned forward a bit, "Do you have an idea where Marilyn is? We really would like to talk to her as soon as possible..."

• Love
Reactions: PunkPrince
Tammie smiled as the girls introduced themselves. "It's nice to meet you," she said. "I'm not a hundred percent sure where Marilyn is...she's almost always usually back here before I am, but I guess she's running late. I-"

She stopped and looked up as she heard the door open. A blur raced past her and half a second later she heard the bathroom door slam. She was slightly concerned but also relieved that Marilyn seemed to have returned unharmed. She gave a sideways glance to the kids and then headed back toward the bathroom door. She knocked lightly on it as she heard Marilyn retching on the other end. "Are you all right, Kitten?" she asked, using the nickname she had given Marilyn ages ago. The only response she got was a small whimper from Marilyn.

Tammie slipped into the bathroom and found Marilyn resting her forehead on the edge of the toilet seat. Tammie knelt down next to her. "You all right? What happened?" She tore a piece of toilet paper from the roll and wiped Marilyn's mouth, taking lipstick off with it. She noticed the scratches on her back. "You're bleeding." She moved to clean the blood off Marilyn's back, and Marilyn pushed her hand away. "I'm okay," she said, looking up. "I think the last guy drugged me. I'm okay. I just need a minute." Marilyn pulled herself to her feet. "I hate this."

Tammie gently took Marilyn by the arm. "You have visitors."
"Tell Devin to go home. I'll call him later."
"It's not Devin. I...don't think we can send them home."
Marilyn sighed and pushed her hair back away from her face. She didn't want any visitors. Nobody ever came to visit her aside from her brother, and it didn't make sense for anyone else to show up looking for her. She gave Tammie a puzzled look before following her out of the bathroom.

It took a moment for her to notice the twins off to the side of the room. She froze and then shook her head. No way it was who she thought it was. They had to have forgotten her by now. It had been years. But who else could it be? Nobody ever came to visit her, especially not someone she didn't know. She stared at them for a moment and then spoke.

"Tina? Arden? Is that you?" Maybe it was just a side effect of whatever drug she was on. That made sense. She was hallucinating. But what if she wasn't? "It's me..." she said. "Alex."

Tina and Arden perked up as they saw the blur rush through the apartment. The twins looked at each other, trying to figure out what exactly had just happened. However, they didn't want to go into the bathroom in fear of them seeing something they didn't want to see. They sat still at their seat, hoping that whatever had just happened wasn't bad. They didn't want to be back on those streets, especially being in this rather homey motel room that was actually warm for once. Tina leaned over to Arden and whispered in her ear, "What's going on?" She said, looking at the bathroom rather worryingly. "You think we should escape?' Arden shook her head and pointed down, indicating for her to stay.

As the lady came out of the bathroom, Tina and Arden looked at her very closely. Something about her seemed familiar, but they couldn't place what was familiar about this lady in front of them. They maintained eye contact, hoping to god this wasn't a crazy chick or something. Otherwise they would be in some deep shit. However, what she said next made them very surprised.

"You? Alex? Wait what?"

"I thought Alex was a guy!"

Marilyn shrank back involuntarily at the sound of her old name. It wasn't her cousin's fault, they didn't know her by any other name, but she still hated the name. The last time anybody had used it was the day her parents had kicked her out. They hadn't exactly used it in a friendly way, either. To hear it now stung her. She stared at them for a couple of seconds, not sure how to explain anything, and what few words she did have were trapped in her throat.

"I need to sit down," she said quietly, mostly to herself. She sat down on the edge of the bed, afraid that she might fall over if she didn't. She was grateful when Tammie followed and took a seat next to her. It calmed her nerves a bit. "I..." she started to say, but cut off. She felt Tammie place a hand over her own and let out a shaky sigh before continuing.

"I was..." she said, not making eye contact with either girl. "Or at least everybody thought I was. I'm a transsexual. I knew...I knew years ago I wasn't supposed to be a boy, I just never said anything to anybody...I honestly don't know how nobody ever noticed anything. I don't think I did a very good job at being a boy." She paused. She really hadn't. She had been too feminine, and around fifteen or so she had stopped letting her parents cut her hair. It had been a bit past her shoulders when she had left.

"And then when I finally said anything my parents and everyone else cut me off, and kicked me out, which was why I could never talk to you or visit with you. I sent you letters and things. I tried going to your house once or twice. After the last time I was afraid of what would happen to me if I kept trying. I shouldn't have stopped." She felt like such a coward admitting this to them. "My parents said I couldn't come back until I acted like a man, and I figured it was either stay and kill myself or leave and try to be who I knew I was. I'm sorry. I missed you two."

She kept her eyes trained on the floor, only looking up when Tammie tapped her shoulder. "You're bleeding everywhere. At least let me clean it. If it gets infected we're really gonna be screwed."

Marilyn sighed and started to unzip her corset. At the confused look on Tammie's face, she said, "What? It goes down my whole back. And it's not like anybody's seeing anything they haven't seen before. I'm just as flat as I was the last time they saw me." She shrugged and slipped out of the corset, taking the breast forms out of it before letting it slip to the floor. She was right. She still had a boy's chest. She was skinnier than she had been when the twins had last seen her, almost underweight. Her back was covered in bleeding scratches, not that the twins could see since she was facing them.

"Why are you even out here?" she asked them. "Why aren't you at home?"

Tina squinted at the girl in front of them as she claimed that she was Alex. Arden, however, connected ideas together in the blink of an eye and her face showed that very well and evidently. This explained so much about her sudden disappearance, but why? Why did it have to be this way? They liked Alex plenty before he became Marilyn. It was unfortunate to hear he was unhappy with himself, but even more disconcerting that their family rejected her as her true self. That had always struck a nerve with Arden especially. Arden cleared her throat and shook her head, "I can't believe it... all these years and this is what you've been up to.... god... that's just unbelievable." Arden put her face in her palms, expressing disapproval of why Alex had been absent from their lives

Tina on the other hand was still trying to process what had just happened. This was Alex? How? How and why? Tina simply couldn't compute why this was Alex now. Tina could only utter a 'I miss you too' before she looked down on the ground, careful not to make this situation any more awkward with Marilyn's injury. As Marilyn started to unzip her corset, the two watched carefully, trying to see how much she had changed throughout the years. As it turned out, not much... she was skinnier and still as flat as before, which meant she wasn't on estrogen or anything.

"Us? Well... our parents died... and so shit happened and now here we are with nobody else. That's why we had to come to you..."

Status
Not open for further replies.