FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
So, I've combed this site and here's what I'm all about. If you like what you see, send me a PM. I will not respond to comments on this thread.

I like believable realism. Any genre, any setting. As long as it's well written, I'm down. I should note here that I am not really a fan of Medieval or High Fantasy. Everyone loves Medieval settings, but, they like to gloss over the whole dying from the Bubonic Plague thing. So Modern, Slice of Life, Fantasy, Supernatural Elements, Futuristic, Occult, Historical Settings, and a healthy crush on Captain America are my jam. Don't see your genre here? Ask me about it!

I should also note that I don't do anime in any capacity. I'm not familiar with it, and it just doesn't hold my interests. Twilight is never ever going to happen, either. I have plenty of fandoms. I read -a lot- and I watch films, so If I've heard of it, I'm willing to give it a try.

I try to write multiple small-medium paragraphs. I write in 3rd person. I play here in PMs only, in e-mail, or on Discord. I don't have many triggers or limits. But I am over 21, and you should be at least over 18 and able to conduct yourself in a mature fashion. Please have an understanding of basic grammar and spelling, while I understand that no one is perfect, I do need to be able to understand you -- an understanding of the English language is a requirement.

While I am here to write and build worlds and explore epic stories, I don't mind being friendly. But I do hate how the OOC chatter will often become the whole of interaction and writing takes a back seat. So, we can BS all day long about whatever, but I don't want to get so caught up in your drama and life that we aren't writing. That tends to happen a lot. If you're having an off day where you just want to talk and you're not really feeling like writing, let me know. I'm a human being, I understand.

If for some reason I don't think we are a good match, I'll let you know. We can either try something else, or wish each other well. I won't leave you hanging, because that's just freakin' rude and I hope you will show me the same courtesy.

I use realistic looking photographs for my characters. Please don't use cartoons, animes, or drawings -- I just can't visualize those. If you need suggestions, or have a suggestion for me, let me know and I promise I will consider it.

I play characters of all kinds, I'm fine writing a male or female role. Everything from good girls, to bad boys, to psychopaths, criminals, lovers, super heroes, villains, the churchmouse, and the arrogant, swashbuckling hero; I can do it all.

I don't even mind starting! But I want to collaborate with our storyline for the basic bones and then discover the rest through writing. So while I may not do character sheets, I will provide a picture and basic information. The rest I prefer to discover as we go. With that said, I do expect you to be writing plot elements of your own. I don't want to carry the entire storyline and you're just along for the ride. I need an active partner who plots and plans just as much as I do to create something we both enjoy, that keeps us interested, and makes us excited to read the next post.

I also happen to be stationed overseas in Europe at present (2019 can't come soon enough). So I might be anywhere from 6-8 hours ahead of you. But I will respond to you, and I will respond multiple times per day if possible. I don't mind staying up late or waking up early for the right story.

So, in short, I'm MJ and I really, really want to write with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: neptune
So, I've combed this site and here's what I'm all about. If you like what you see, send me a PM. I will not respond to comments on this thread.

I like believable realism. Any genre, any setting. As long as it's well written, I'm down. I should note here that I am not really a fan of Medieval or High Fantasy. Everyone loves Medieval settings, but, they like to gloss over the whole dying from the Bubonic Plague thing. So Modern, Slice of Life, Fantasy, Supernatural Elements, Futuristic, Occult, Historical Settings, and a healthy crush on Captain America are my jam. Don't see your genre here? Ask me about it!

I should also note that I don't do anime in any capacity. I'm not familiar with it, and it just doesn't hold my interests. Twilight is never ever going to happen, either. I have plenty of fandoms. I read -a lot- and I watch films, so If I've heard of it, I'm willing to give it a try.

I try to write multiple small-medium paragraphs. I write in 3rd person. I play here in PMs only, in e-mail, or on Discord. I don't have many triggers or limits. But I am over 21, and you should be at least over 18 and able to conduct yourself in a mature fashion. Please have an understanding of basic grammar and spelling, while I understand that no one is perfect, I do need to be able to understand you -- an understanding of the English language is a requirement.

While I am here to write and build worlds and explore epic stories, I don't mind being friendly. But I do hate how the OOC chatter will often become the whole of interaction and writing takes a back seat. So, we can BS all day long about whatever, but I don't want to get so caught up in your drama and life that we aren't writing. That tends to happen a lot. If you're having an off day where you just want to talk and you're not really feeling like writing, let me know. I'm a human being, I understand.

If for some reason I don't think we are a good match, I'll let you know. We can either try something else, or wish each other well. I won't leave you hanging, because that's just freakin' rude and I hope you will show me the same courtesy.

I use realistic looking photographs for my characters. Please don't use cartoons, animes, or drawings -- I just can't visualize those. If you need suggestions, or have a suggestion for me, let me know and I promise I will consider it.

I play characters of all kinds, I'm fine writing a male or female role. Everything from good girls, to bad boys, to psychopaths, criminals, lovers, super heroes, villains, the churchmouse, and the arrogant, swashbuckling hero; I can do it all.

I don't even mind starting! But I want to collaborate with our storyline for the basic bones and then discover the rest through writing. So while I may not do character sheets, I will provide a picture and basic information. The rest I prefer to discover as we go. With that said, I do expect you to be writing plot elements of your own. I don't want to carry the entire storyline and you're just along for the ride. I need an active partner who plots and plans just as much as I do to create something we both enjoy, that keeps us interested, and makes us excited to read the next post.

I also happen to be stationed overseas in Europe at present (2019 can't come soon enough). So I might be anywhere from 6-8 hours ahead of you. But I will respond to you, and I will respond multiple times per day if possible. I don't mind staying up late or waking up early for the right story.

So, in short, I'm MJ and I really, really want to write with you.

All of the above sounds promising. Yes to Discord also. PM me if interested.

Things that interest me lately:

- Noir

- Detectives/Cops/Murder investigation

- Star Wars

- Spies/Espionage