I've Got Swag hmu

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lyrical Machine

Original poster
Okay, so I'm new and excuse me. Can I just start my own roleplay or must I join a newbie roleplay first or whut...

Reactions: Minibit
Hi! Welcome to Iwaku!

STARTING TO ROLEPLAY; MINIBIT'S NICKEL TOUR!

1) Make sure you've read our Roleplay 101! Don't worry, the rules are super simple and easy to follow

2) You can start looking for players by either
  • Posting an Interest Check in Roleplay Talk
    (explain your idea, its genre and plot, for example "I want to do a SciFi roleplay about robot soldiers who try to take over Earth")
  • Messaging people who have posted in the Roleplay Invitations/Requests thread, if it looks like they'd be interested
    (for example, if they've mentioned that they like Medieval Fantasy and High Fantasy stories, it's probably safe to assume they'd be down for a Dragon Quest RP)
  • Making or requesting a roleplay bannner to put in the ad rotation
    You can check out the Writing and Art Museum for lots of people who will happily make a banner for you!
  • Simply posting the roleplay in the Jump Ins forum!
    (if you post here, you are not allowed to choose who joins, what character they play, or that character's role in the story. Jump Ins are roleplays that anyone can join anytime.)

Howdy Lyrical! :D Minibit gave the basic rundown so.... Hi and Welcome!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.