3. Slow As Molasses
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Futanari
SO, I'm not really sure how these things go, and by these things I mean threads, and I'm also not sure if it's in the right section of the website, and I'm not sure that I'll get a response, and I feel some anxiety creeping back into my mind, AND I hate people who publicly complain about their problems (heheh, here's looking at me) BUT ANYWAYS here's what this post is for. Does anyone else seem to have the following problem?

D601C3FE-AE0E-465A-84B3-AF58E362D0C7.jpeg BB6E9587-1F31-43FB-9F12-B80568E90891.jpeg 507F5779-E372-4CA2-93AA-D5FA121CAD51.jpeg

If so, reply and rant or something, idrk... Maybe even post a pic of your own unanswered threads, what the hell.

What were you threads about?

It bothers you they go unresponded to?

I used to enthusiastically post with a group on a mech RP. And I got really into it. Made up a bunch of stuff about my faction. And wrote all this other crap. And then I looked around and realized everyone else wasn't try very hard. Does kinda kill the enthusiasm a bit.

I used to enthusiastically post with a group on a mech RP. And I got really into it. Made up a bunch of stuff about my faction. And wrote all this other crap. And then I looked around and realized everyone else wasn't try very hard. Does kinda kill the enthusiasm a bit.
Yeah, it bums me out a little bit, but I don't mind for the most part.

Yeah, it bums me out a little bit, but I don't mind for the most part.

I find it oddly satisfying when I've tagged all the things. Look at a row of my names as the newest responses. Though if I don't get a response in a few days. Then I do get concerned. ;o