I've Been Out of the Game For Too Long

L

Lazeration

Original poster
Hello, one and all! My self-designated username is Lazeration, but you may call me Laz for short (really, I don't mind). I've been roleplaying on forums such as these for over eleven years now, but I've been out of the game for a long while, and hoping to get back into it on this site.

Things I like to roleplay are sci-fi, fantasy, superheroes (yes, I'm still a child at heart) and certain fandoms, depending on what they are and the quality of effort put forth to capture the spirit of the source material. I'd describe myself as laid back and I don't tend to take things too seriously. I'm really hoping to shake off the rust from being so out of practice and hopefully find a community of like-minded individuals that I can create good stories with.

So, without further delay, I hope to be seeing y'all around and hope to be writing with you soon.

Ciao.

Hello Laz! I saw your post in the new D&D roleplay that's started, and I remember really liking your profile picture. If you ever want a one-on-one RP I'm always game!

Welcome to Iwaku! This is the perfect place to dust off the keyboard and shine up that rusty muse!! I'm sure you'll find that we are a friendly bunch and that there are a lot of creative people here to vibe off of and get those keys flying again. Let us know if you have any questions, we're always happy to be of help!! Most importantly....HAVE FUN!!