4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
All of them.

Interest Check: GROUP RP AD - Dystopian future interest check

The History
In the year 2020 a man in Russia named Igor Ivanov rose to power, but he had a vision... World domination. A vision he is so close to making into a reality.

The countries he's been able to take over form an empire called, the Ivanov empire. Countries in the Ivanov empire are required to follow these laws.

1. Countries are allowed to keep any tradition aslong as the russian government approves of it, however russian is the official language in the entire Ivanov Empire, so speaking any other language publicly will result in persecution.

2. No citizen is allowed to choose their job or career, citizens will dedicate their lives to whatever thegovernment chooses for them.

3. Citizens cannot choose their spouse, once a citizen reaches the age of 25 they will be matched withanother citizen whom they'll have to marry. If unmarried, romantic or sexual relationships are not allowed, platonic relationships between two people of the opposite sex after age of 12 are illegal.

4. Citizens under the age of 25 cannot socialize with anyone unless the other person is the child of a friend of their parents

5. Citizens under the age of 25 are not allowed out after 9:00 p.m or before 5:00 p.m

6. Reading, or watching, any form of media which is banned by the Russian government will result in execution

In the western hemisphere he has been able to take over all of North America. While in the eastern hemisphere he has been able to take over every single country, however there is one country which is different then the rest. Japan.

Citizens not allowed to leave the Ivannov empire, so the best place for citizens to go for a better life is the northern side japan, as it is the farthest off the map, and therefore the rules are much less rigid (for example rules 4 and 5 don't apply and one can get away with rule 6 if you know the right guy). However this isn't easy in order to move to another country one must earn their citizenship, something which costs a lot of money.

220px-Shibuya_Night_%28HDR%29.jpg

Meanwhile on the southern side of Japan is where a rebellion sparks, those who are tired of the Ivannov empire's iron fist move to southern side of Japan. Those looking to join the rebellion will face trails to enter southern japan, but if you really want freedom, then breaking a few laws will be a walk in the park.
images

People from all over the world move to the land of the rising Sun for one of two reasons. To start over a new life, the legal way, or to rise up against their oppressors, you choose why you came and where you go, just know one thing once you made up your mind, you can't change it.

The Setting
The role play takes place in Japan, both north and south, you live in either one of these as either. A citizen, a government official, rebel, or anything else.

The Story
This story takes place in April of 2050, a time in which the japanese school year starts, and the battle between Ivannov and the rebellion is heating up, many non rebel citizens that live in southern japan are starting to move to northern japan, leading them to go into an econimic crisis, however the country stays the highest in education. However many rebels go to northern japan to lay low for a while before going back to southern japan. Causing the government to send body guards to the area to check for anyone. This is where the roleplay starts.

(You may only reply if you have sign up in the sign up thread)

Last edited:
Hiroki woke up late (by his standards) at 5 a.m.

He went straight for the training room as usual, where he practiced his accuracy. He tried his best to brake his personal record. He stared at the target as he loaded his riffle. Imagining that he's back in the battle field. The young sniper took a deep breath before shooting he didn't care if he was gonna spend a whole week in the room, he didn't even care about food. All he cared about was getting better and getting stronger so he can fight better.

I whatched as I walked into the room, I was told to go here for some reason i don't know I already forgot, but whachting him looked satisfying, maybe he could be the friend I have looked for so very long. Ohh I wonder if he likes hugs as much as I do, but if he doesn't that's okay at least I'll have a friend. I shouted "HI!" And waved at him, hoping for a response.

The shout took Hiroki by surprise causing him to miss. "Kuso!" He cussed "you made miss my damn shot" he said to the source of the shout.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Skrimps
His attitude changed, "Oh I'm so sorry, you just looked so cool with you shooting like bang bang it was awesome....... anyway I'm C.H.R.I.S I was told to go to the training room to meet someone named Hir..Hiroki I think do you know who he is?"

Hiroki looked turned to him with confusion "yeah that's me, but I never asked anyone to meet with me, specially not while am training" he said. "Is there a problem?"

"no, no problem, but now I guess your my "squad mate?" What ever that means, But I'd prefer friend. Oh we're going to have so much fun together!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, what do you mean 'squad mate' I'm a sniper I work alone, I don't have a squad, I think you have the wrong person" he said even more confused "okay, I'd like to talk to whoever put you with me cause I'm gonna have to clear something up"

"I don't know who he was but big people with big guns protect him, also he said something like in case something goes wrong they can trace a distress signal from my code, I don't get it. But anyways what are you doing after this. Ohh do you wanna make friendship bracelets, I did that with my last friends but they used it as fire fuel..heh..heh I guess the fire was more important....

"I'm training all day, I don't do anything except training, besides I already told you I, I'm a sniper, work alone" Hiroki said.

"Oh I'm sorry maybe he meant another person named Hiroki, who is also a sniper, well anyway it was nice to meet you...bye!" I walked away from Hiroki looking around for my friend.

Hiroki scoffed rolled his eyes and went back to training

I kept on shouting "Hiroki!!" Hoping for a response from the other Hiroki in the room. The first Hiroki was nice but I don't think he likes friendship bracelets, or clowns either their face pant scares me. But I must find the other Hiroki. " oh the other Hiroki where are you! Wanna make friendship bracelets?!" I would continue to do this for a long long long time.

Hiroki was starting to get more and more annoyed "Would you shut up! There is only one Hiroki in the room and I already told you I work alone, they probably gave you the wrong name, now could you please stop shouting and go clear it up with whoever it was that paired you with me"

"OKay I'll go ask right now be right back, bye!" I ran out of the room with excitement.

As soon as the guy left Hiroki locked the door so that he doesn't come back to annoy him again. He shaked his head in annoyance and went back to target practice.

Moments later I came back but I ran straight into the locked door and fell backwards, at least my maneframe isn't broken. I knocked on the door "ummm cool guy I talked to that guy and he gave me a picture of the guy I was looking for, can you let me in please so I can show you?" I wine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sigh "look I have been through the same thing in America, they treated me as an outcast, even after the macaroni charts I made them, until one told me that " NO ONE WANTS A DEFECTIVE BOT, NOW GO RUST SOME OTHER PLACE!" And so I did. I snuck on a ship and when it docked I just ran and these people found me, then they showed me the gaurded guy, and he said something about you. You don't have to like me, but please give me a chance. I don't want to rust all by myself.....

The Velixia marched towards the quiet halls of The Lonely Mansion, home to his Majesty's Executioner at Southern Japan. As the soldier walks into the eerie dull yet huge corridors of the Mansion he noticed paintings and artworks from bygone ages surely, he thinks to himself, that maybe the Executioner has a pretty good taste in the arts, but that is what is to be expected from the 10 Lords. Patrons of his Majesties will, what they do immortalizes Him and their empire and so they represent the best of the Empire has and will have to offer, his train of thought was stopped when he saw the portrait of a beautiful lady, hair as fair as the night, with eyes that stare at his soul, the painting was uncanny and startling that the Velixia stepped back only to bump into something really hard and unmoving.

The Soldier looked back and saw a daunting figure adorned in armor that resembles the Dark Angel, the soldier bowed before the dark figure and said "Milord! Forgive me i didn't know you were there" he looked down in shame for a moment and dared to look again at the figure, the Executioner signaled him to stand and report what he had to report "Mi . . Milord, I have reports that one of the Lords are going to accompany you here, as decreed by his Majesty" The Velixia said. The Executioner just stared at him for a moment and decided to retire to his dark quarters.

"Why the hell would you need to show me?" Hiroki said to the robot. The he told him about being an outcast he sighed. "Look I wish I could but, as I said, I'm a sniper, and snipers work alone, maybe you should find someone else that can work with others, maybe if you talk to the guy he could put you on the strike team" he said. He specifically became a sniper because he had to work alone. This is war after all if he doesn't work with a team, he has nothing to loose. He knows more then anyone that he can't let emotions get in the way of his work, and if he looses a team mate it will get to him. Besides he's only good for long distance shooting. "You know something, there's nothing wrong with being alone, because if you're alone, you have nothing to loose so naturally you're left with no regrets, take it from me"