Ivalice

Again.
It would have to go to the right player.
I would have to trust the person exclusively not to go over-board with it.
I don't know how anyone on here roleplays...so it would have to be something that I offer to someone once the roleplay has gotten to a certain point.

As a matter of fact. The idea that there is something that weakens a witches powers, but is known only to that witch and his/her god/goddess is actually a really good idea.
I think I'm going to message those who've posted profiles that have been approved with what that weakness is. /nod

good call, wytch. ^_^ i think i'l post up my character soon.... *looks through the info*

For those who may be concerned by this idea : Whatever it is that has the ability to drain your character's powers...the minute that issue is taken care of..your character's powers will begin to return.

Name: AleJandro Villegas De la Vega
Coven Name: The Duke
Coven affiliation: The Morrigan

Appearance:
Rafaelnadal.jpg

long straight dark brown hair usually up in a hairtie, he usually wears a tight fitting V-neck shirt with either a leather jacket over it, or a loose button-up shirt of a plain color, red or black. He has piercing deep sunken eyes and a noble nose beneath his thick, slanted eyebrows.He wears blue jeans and mexican style, pointed toed cowbay boots, a set of three chains hang from his sturdy, not totally slim waist to his wallet, each chain just a little bit longer then the nect, and a small buck-knife holster with a razor sharp knife lays on his right hip, more a utility tool than a weapon.

{C H A R A C T E R - S T O R Y}

<o:p></o:p>
Alejandro, or just ‘Alex’ was born into the coven on the full harvest moon. Soon it was apparent that he was watching things that weren’t there… spirits, and as he became older, a dangerous realization came upon the coven.. he was a ravenous psychic vampire, drinking in anything and everything he could, and the poor boy was completely unaware of it! As a precation, his family, the Vega’s built him a set of bracelets, that helped him control his thirst. Now all he drinks is negativity, forcing arguments to end quickly has helped the coven more than once. He is descended from old nobility in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">spain</st1:place></st1:country-region>, and Comanche native american shamans.<o:p></o:p>
Nowadays, Alejandro has a black leather glove that serves as his control of his empathic powers. Built himself, the fingerless black glove with it’s metallic plate has served to aid him in his studies of IMAGE MAGICK, and as a spirit talked, he has been useful on several occasions for exorcism jobs around Ivalice. <o:p></o:p>
He’s a lover, and a fighter, every bit as passionate as the Spaniards he descends from, loyal to the end, Alejandro has a charming personality.<o:p></o:p>
His main methods of aid are in building physical representations of magick circles, embedding stones into his work,a nd he rarely works with anything but those methods, unless he’s developing his gift of levitation.

{M A G I C}

Active Power 1:
Shinto/shamansim
Active Power 2:
Empathy
Active Power 3:
levitation
Destined Active Power:
sonokinesis

I know Tenchi's trying to work on his character.
I'm not sure if Lawk is still wanting to be a part of the roleplay or not (she hadn't posted in a while, so yeah..)
Is there anyone else missing? o-O

Finally back for the night.
;-;
Not sure if/when anyone else is/will be on...Hmm..

/bounces
I.
Am.
So.
Freaking.
BORED. ;-;
/sob
I'm debating doing the first post and letting the other peoples catch up. ;-;

i think you shoudl pop into a jump in Rp or something to curb your boredom. ^_^

Lol.
I've never actually done a jump in before. e.e;
And..I'm too tired to actually do anything now. x.X;'

I'm beginning to wonder if the other person(s) is(are) going to fill out character sheets...
How much longer should I wait before posting?

I would either say tonight or tomorrow. Here is an idea, after you wait a little bit and if none posts a character beside those who have and you do start the story, then continue with the story and when others post let them come in at that time or a small down time. i hope that makes sense with the way i wrote this :)

/nods.
Okiedays. Good idear. :P (Sorry..my dork side is showing tonight.)

Don't worry about it we are dork friendly. :) lol

especially us three that have posted their characters lol Right guys?

xD Yepperz. Heywait..There's four of us...or do I not count? ;-;