Ivalice

Good afternoon/morning/whatever it is for wherever you are, peeps. :P

:3
I'm not sure how much longer I will be on, though. >_>; Probably going to go to the barn before too long.
But I should be back later tonight.

okay the rest of us should be on later as well

oh yes...we are all looking forward to this

>_>; The way you wrote that makes me wonder if you're being sarcastic. Lol.
Omg.
I'm working on another roleplay idea on another site, and I'm not sure that my arguement against dragons having hollow bones (like birds) is hitting home with these people. <_<;

lol i was not being sarcastic....im just not good at typing emotions (working on it)

and hmm....i can see both sides of that debate....

xD <3 It's okay. Sometimes it's hard to.

Yeah, I can too, but I don't like the idea, either way. Simply because I've been around birds. Even the larger ones make me feel like if I touch them wrong they'll break. e.e;
I would have huge issues with getting on a dragon if their bones were hollow. I'd be like "OMG! If I move wrong, this thing's going to break, and I don't want that to happen when I'm several hundred feet of the ground. I don't want to die!!! MOMMY!" XD

o_O oh wow....yeah thats a good point...although, i have HIT an owl with a car before....and it ended up just fine...well, he actually flew into my window and it was a O_O OMG WHO'S SHOOTING AT US moment.....

XD!
Yeah. I have seen birds smack into windows and be fine, but.../shudder. When I touch them I'm like...they're so breakable...I bet I could break them without even trying..D:

I think I've been forgotten. /casts a glare in her mother's general direction.

hmm....*ponders* yeah, touching some birds is like that...i can see that

and...should you go check???

Lol. I've felt that way with every bird I've ever touched...From a tiny little cockatiel to a freaking hawk. e.e;

I sent her a text via the computer.
(She's not here, that's why I said in her general direction. xD)

rrrgh, i want to make so many kinda of characters! i can't decide what powers to take! T_T so.. many choices....hey, did we put ina power that woudl allow someone to cancel magics? like, wards and talisman making? what would that fall under?

Wards and talismans kinda fall under spells. It's not really a specific power.
There's energy shielding for protection...
I'm hesitant to make a power that cancels out all magic..that's a little..god-moddish to me.
And they're witches..not gods.

it is kinda god-moddish, but there could be something that just lessens the effects...

I'm still hesitant, even there.
It would be a power that would have to go to the right player, and not just one that was up for grabs.
Otherwise everyone would want it, and get upset if they couldn't have it.
I may come up with a non-magical way for a witch's powers to be..subdued, but it's not going to be something that's common knowledge..even amongst other witches.

again, that'd be un-weavign spells, and it WOULD only be a lessening, but combined with shield magick, that'd be one wicked Witch!