Iuvenes Magi Magicae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyo yawned as she rose, light filtering through the sheer curtains of her room. Stretching, she raised her arms above her head and let out a massive yawn, before slumping back down into the warm and cushy comfort of her mattress. "Mmhph," she moaned, muffled by the pillows that her face were pressed up into. She knew she had to get up, but when? Oh, whatever. It doesn't maaatteeeer. Rolling over into the floor, she hit the wooden panels with a high "ow". Kyoya rubbed her elbow before getting up off of the ground, going over to her closet, and picking out her outfit. Pretty basic school stuff, you know. As she pulled on her right shoe, her phone's screen lit up. Picking the cellular device up, she began to read the text that was blinking on her screen.

[Regardless of whether you know it or not, you all share the same lunch block with me. That is convenient, isn't it? Anyway, please meet me on the roof at lunch. Despite what you think, it won't be locked... and you, Kyo, you don't really know me yet do you? Well, fate dictates that you are just as important as they are... if you disregard this text, I have other ways of running into you on my own time. Make it easy on yourself and come up to hear me out. See you then.]

Kyoya looked at the text with discomfort. How did they get this number…? The girl looked down with disdain one final time, before tapping the delete button. Whatever. Probably someone she saw before, got her number from someone else. With this calming thought in mind, she continued to get ready for the day.

Several minutes later, Kyoya emerged into the sunlight, stepping out onto her porch with a happy sigh. "Alright! Time to get the day started," she said brightly. And so, she proceeded to go to her school.

--

Later in the day, after school had finished, and he had spoken to Karou, he gave Kyo a visit not unlike the one he had given Karou. He came from almost nowehere, dressed in his magi costume... if she hadn't seen him appear from the circle, he would have seemed like a really weird criminal, but in this case, he... would probably still cause panic. He saw Kyo, and spoke to her. "You ignored my text. I told you I'd track you down if you did. Well, not exactly track, but, here I am. My name is Eiji, and I'm here to tell you that you have a very important, and dangerous future ahead of you."

Kyoya, who had been on her phone, tapping away, glanced up once in a nonchalant manner once; then whipped her head up quickly in a panic. Up ahead was a man in a weird ass costume. Maybe a cosplayer? Usually, something like this would only freak her out slightly, but the manner of which he appeared caused the Freak Factor to up to a ten. A circle of some sort, shimmering with a sort of magical light. Now, that's a liiiiittle odd, don't you think? He started off by speaking to her directly, which caused her to jump a bit.

"E-eh?" She yelped upon his "I said I would find you, and I did" bit of the speech. "W-who even are you?" She was quiet, "Eiji...And important and dangerous future...?" Her wide, doe-like eyes narrowed in suspicion. "....What do you mean by that...?"

"I mean that you're in danger of... well...", he sighed. He really wished that she had come to the meeting. "The bottom line is that somewhere along the line, you're going to make a wish that's going to cost you an awful lot... whatever you do, don't wish. There are strange things in this world, and that Nurse holding students hostage was an example... if you ever feel caught up in something strange like that, or you simply need my help, I'll be there for you, okay? This might seem odd to you, but, things will become clear to you with time. You should get to know the other girls I sent the text to, and help them refrain from wishing. I promise that whatever you wish for, nothing good will come of it.", he told her.

"Is there anything you need? Do you need my number, or do you have something to ask?", he wasn't terribly good at the cryptic omniscient type, despite having practiced it so much over such a long period of time... his emotions had leaked out to the girls before. He had to keep a lid on it. Especially the sharing of secrets that would only endanger the girls.

"A wish?" she questioned. She had begun to shift from foot to foot, heel to heel, in her nervous state. Who was this guy, why was he dressed like this...and what in all of living hell was he talking about? A wish? A Nurse, holding students hostage? This is....ridiculous. The girl stood there for a moment, before asking, "Who are you?" Her eyes still narrowed, she added, "And why should I trust yo--" She stopped, looked down at the ground, then looked back up. "I'm sorry, this is horribly cliche. But, really, now. What are you even talking about? What could you, some weird cosplayer, want with me? Money..? I don't have anything on me, reall--"

"My name is Eiji. It's really your choice to trust me, but it would certainly be a wise thing to so to hear me out.", he told her. "Cliche? This is not fiction. I'm telling you your life may be in danger. Were you not at school when the hostage situation took place? Surely you must have been there. It was too well-reported for anybody in town not to know. I'm telling you that that happened because of something beyond the realm of human understanding, and you will deal with such things soon enough.", he sighed. "I don't want anything from you. I want you to live. Why would a "weird cosplayer" suddenly appear before your very eyes? My power is real."

"Mm.." She looked down at her feet nervously. She was suddenly more worried...This guy had a point... "C-could you be more specific...? What exactly am I in danger of, other than a wish?"

"Well, as I had said, there are things in this world beyond normal human understanding... and soon you'll have to face such things. These things are called specters. They feed off of bad emotions, and when they form, they cause even more grief, and kill humans. I had to come tell you, you are one of the few humans who can see such things, and that ability will awaken soon. When you see what the world is really like, it might be scary, but, I'll be here to help."

Kyoya frowned for a moment, before sighing. "Hmph.. And what kind of help would you offer, and what would it do? Am I to assume that you're one of 'those humans' who can see these sort of things as well?"

"I'd protect you. It's that simple.", he sighed. "All you have to do is remain in contact... if something strange happens, give me a ring.", he told her, and handed her a paper with his number on it. "It's not as simple as that. I'm not an ordinary human, certainly not one who's only special abilities involve seeing specters, but, that's not incredibly important at the moment. What is is that you listen to me, and stay with the other girls... I'd rather things not end tragically for you...", he sighed, and checked his watch. "I have somewhere I have to be... a schedule like mine is very tight. If you have further questions, you should text the number I gave you. I can't help you if you don't help me help you.", he told her. With that, he stepped backwards into the rune circle and left.

<<------------------------->>​

He passed through a circle in Kaoru's room, and sat down on her bed, waiting for her to arrive. They had to talk...

Kaoru arrived home to a most peculiar sight. She found Eiji in her room, sitting on her bed. Though she didn't react strongly, she was definitely a little creeped out to find him in her room of all places. "Okay, so, you're in my house. In my room. Nothing weird about that." She moved into her room, making her way over to where she kept her weights and equipment, keeping a close eye on Eiji as she moved. "You better explain just what it is you're doing here." She wondered if it was a good thing neither of her parents were here at the moment. Otherwise, they might have chanced upon the two of them, and she had no idea how she could explain the magic loner sitting in her room to them. If they had been here, she would've been tempted to react as though Eiji was a home invader to ward off any suspicion. Of course, she was still sorely tempted to treat him like a home invader....

"Yeah yeah, it's creepy, I know...", he sighed. "I didn't know exactly when you'd be home, and walking into your house the normal way is a hassle.", he explained. "I wasn't doing anything weird... I'm very serious...", he frowned, and folded his arms, his cheeks reddening as he made an even bigger frown. "I waited for you here, that's all. I came to talk with you. I know you wouldn't accept that help, but I at least wanted us to be on a better foot, and have you cooperate. You're sort of a rash person... well, we all are at times, but anyway, I didn't want you getting yourself into trouble like Karou."

Kaoru was definitely not pleased to hear what Eiji had to say. "You come into my house to tell me you think I'm rash, and that you expect to look out for me like some kind of child? I don't know where you get off telling me what kind of person I am, but I don't need your help or your condescension." Maybe he was trying to be helpful, but Kaoru sure wasn't happy with the way he was going about it.

He sighed. "You're one of the most difficult ones to deal with...", he scratched his head. "I am trying to be helpful but I'm sort of a rude person myself... I apologize. I don't mean to come off as patronizing. I really care about you all quite a bit...", he bowed his head. "I really do want to help you however I can. If you won't accept the mark, that's fine. I sort of expected you wouldn't, but, I want to make sure you are safe regardless."

Kaoru was at least pleased that he was prepared to apologise. However, her mind turned to something else he had said. "Why do you care about us so much? You literally met us all yesterday, and now, here you are, in my house fussing over whether I'm safe or not. Don't you have a life full of dealing with specters to deal with? Why are you bending over backwards to protect a handful of people?" She didn't mean for it to come across so accusingly, but chances are it would sound like that regardless.

He always had to open up eventually, little by little... Kaoru was the most difficult one to get far with without doing so. He gave her a tired look. "I'll tell you why, but please don't tell the others... some of them might not take it so well, and aren't ready to take this sort of information, I think.", he gathered his nerves, fiddling with his hands nervously. "I do spend my time worrying about the others in this city, but none of them mean as much as to me as you all. They are simply a part of my job, but you all are the reason I made my wish. I have spent an immeasurable amount of time with you all, in reality. My wish was to see you all safe. Before I was a magi, you all were my friends. I was hard to deal with, an asshole who skipped classes and the like, but my experiences with you all reformed me, with time. Some of you disappeared without me ever knowing what happened, but near the end I realized that you all had special powers, and that you had spent your time keeping everybody out of trouble, especially me.... But there was nothing I could do for any of you. You kept me out of your business to protect me from your work, and in the end all of you disappeared eventually. I was so sad, a specter caught me in it's labyrinth, but none of you were left. I made my decision. I wished to stop you all from turning into magis and dying for stupid me. THAT is why I choose to bend over backwards for you all. But I always fail. As you can see, that affects a person greatly... I'm desperate for a way to help you all...", he rested his hands on his knees... he had talked so much, and it felt like it came out all in one breath.

Of all the things that could've come out of Eiji's mouth, this was something that Kaoru never could have imagined he would say. He first impulse was to think he was just taking the piss. But he kept on going, describing everything in detail. If it was a lie, it was one exceedingly elaborate one. Kaoru had a feeling it wasn't a lie, though. The more he said, the worse Kaoru felt for having been so hostile and suspicious so far. When he was finally done, she just didn't know what to say. How on earth was someone supposed to respond to a revelation like that?

Suddenly, there was a sharp pounding at the door. Kaoru was shocked to hear that after Eiji's emotional outpouring. "Uh....I'll just go tell them I'm busy or something...." She would've just ignored it, but whoever it was, they were pounding on the door rather fiercely. A part of her wondered if it wasn't something equally serious.

That thought was quashed quickly when she opened the door to find Midori there.

"Oh my god, Kaoru! You have to see this, quick!" She forced her way into the house and started dragging Kaoru upstairs. "Wait! Can't we just talk about this elsewhere?" Kaoru tried to stop her, but Midori was moving like she was possessed. "We need privacy, right now!" She yelled as she careened into Kaoru's room with her in tow.

And then she saw Eiji.

"YOU!" She screamed. "I knew you would come after her again! You think you'll get away with this!? Well too bad, cause I know your secret now!!!"

"Hello, Midori.", he said calmly. He had quickly changed his magi costume back to his school uniform when he heard the pounding. Now he sat calmly on the bed with his legs crossed. "What sort of secret?", he tilted his head, and frowned. "You don't think that Kaoru and I...? No, we are just friends.", he sighed, and folded his arms. "I'd like it if you calmed down. Your shouting is really getting on my nerves."

"Oh I BET you'd like that, wouldn't you!?" She wasn't shouting now, but she was still talking loudly. "But your tricks won't fool me! I've found out your secret! And I'm going to expose you to the world!"

"Midori-"
Kaoru tried to interject, but Midori quickly produced her phone and shoved it in Eiji's face. "Recognise THIS!?" She declared. One look at the phone would show that it was a picture of Karou. It was taken shortly after she had left Eiji's house and had used her powers to scale a building. It seemed that Midori had been spending her time staking out Eiji's house.

She showed him the phone. "Well, that's incredibly unfortunate...", he looked down at her. "I always have problems with you...", his look was cold. "I'm afraid you are exposing nothing.", he reached forward quickly, and yanked the phone out of her hands. "Find a new phone.", he crushed it, dropping it in a circle. "I can't rely on you to not speak out, however, I can promise you that the next time you try something like this, you won't ever speak another word again... I'll be watching you closely, Midori. If you had just left well enough alone, you'd be fine, but you're the sort of person who can't. Even if I told you what we do, you wouldn't understand. I'm going to protect them all, even if it's from people like you. The difference between you, and what else I face is that you are very easy to take care of.", he told Midori in the coldest tone he had given anybody this cycle... he was afraid of what Kaoru would think of him, but, he wasn't going to let Midori do anything to these girls.

Midori was quite clearly intimidated by Eiji's performance. She had backed away quite a distance as he spoke. But she soon found another burst of psychotic courage. "You can lie all you like, but I know you care nothing for any of them! I'll get you for this, you'll see!" She then sprinted out of the house and into the street, as fast as she could go. After taking a moment to process everything that had happened, Kaoru turned to Eiji, looking flabbergasted, and said, "You know you've probably just made her more determined, right? Now she's really going to think that there's a big secret. Well, she probably always did, but I doubt she figured out what's really happening...." Feeling exhausted, she flopped down on the bed. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry about Midori, I'm sorry for being suspicious of you, I'm sorry for never thanking you for saving me...." She couldn't help but feel partly responsible for this mess.

"Probably, but my threat isn't hollow. I will watch her, and if she DOES try to do anything against any of you, she'll disappear very quickly...", he relaxed when she apologized. "No need to apologize. I understand you, Kaoru. None of this is your fault, but, I would appreciate it if you tried to help me keep the girls safe. Now you understand my reasoning, but, I still want to get to know you all a little better. That might sound strange, but there are always differences between you all whenever I... fail... It would help me greatly if I could get to know you better so I could help you tackle your problems... we could even spend less time together worrying about specters, and more time... I guess not worrying at all...", he scratched his head. "That sounds stupid and creepy probably. I'm sorry. What I mean to say is that I am your friend, but you aren't mine yet... or something like that.", he smiled. A rare occurrence.

Kaoru returned Eiji's smile. It was still weird to hear him talk about all that stuff about 'already being friends but not really', but his heart seemed to be in the right place. "Well, hate to disappoint, but I think we'll have to spend time not worrying about specters some other day. I feel drained." Between his shocking revelation and Midori's paranoia, she didn't really feel like doing much else today. "One thing though; I sincerely doubt Midori has any intention of going after me or any of the others. I'm pretty sure her obsession is singularly focused on you. If she tries to do anything....whatever that anything may be....you will be the one in danger. So....do be careful. I'm sure my....other self or whatever wouldn't want you to lose yourself keeping us safe. And I guess the current me wouldn't either."

"There's no danger, really... I'll leave you for now... get some sleep, okay?", he said, and left through a circle.

Last edited:
Karou
Karou sat atop of the building, sitting with her knees drawn up to her chest, her arms folded across her legs, head hidden beneath her forearms. She had no idea what she was doing. She just agreed to live with Eiji... And the man knew that she had a crush on him all the time. She felt stupid, and an idiot. She'd always thought that she was secretive enough about it, but had never thought she was trying to force it. She hated herself for letting him realize it, and wasnt even sure if she could go back and face him.

Karou wondered what the other girls were going, or if any of them made the same mistake she did. Her wish was stupid, and selfish, and she wanted to take it back more than anything. The white noise in her head never went away, and it was like constantly listening to a broken TV set, always hearing things she didnt want to. People's thoughts were always drilling into her head, and it made her wince each time she took a simple walk. It turned into a chore to go to the bathroom at school, and a headache was something of a normality now.

She wished that Eiji hadnt said something like that. It made her feel small, and now it would always be awkward between them. Maybe, if she stayed up here long enough, Eiji would forget her and not come looking for her.

Eiji arrived soon enough, easily seeking her powers out and appearing nearby through a circle of his creation. He saw Karou cradling herself on the rooftop, and felt a pang of guilt. He walked up to the poor girl, and lifted her up by her shoulders, pulling her into a hug. Something he hadn't done to any of the girls in quite a while now. "Karou. There is no need to feel so upset.", he said softly. "It's not your fault that I know about your feelings, but...", he sighed. "If you come with me I'll tell you everything you need to know. Being hard on you is hard on me.", he took her hand, and guided her through a circle, back into his apartment. "Please stay calm and listen to me. Don't make me regret telling you all this.", he started. He sat her down on the couch, and began to recite what he had told Kaoru

Karou listened, but hardly looked at him. Had he told anybody else this? It warmed her heart that he had intentionally sought her out, but it also pained her because he knew so much about her. Hell, she wouldnt be surprised if he knew more about herself than she did on her own. It was difficult, and she wanted to take all of this back. She'd easily trade her lonely average life with a secret crush than this horrible alter ego, protecting the city from something she would be probably killed by in the next week.
Once he had finished, she put her head in her hands, letting out a long, drawn out sigh.
"I regret ever making that stupid wish."

He sighed as well. "You always do. But there's nothing you can do to change this. If I had told you all of this before you wished, you wouldn't have accepted it. It would just make things worse... even still, telling you as soon as you wanted to know my wish would have resulted in you thinking I know your every move... that might still be the case, but I'm tired of holding it above your head and having you lash out at me. I don't know your every move, Karou. Every cycle is a fresh experience, and you sometimes make decisions that shock even me.", he took a deep breath. "Did knowing this really bring you any closure? Are you glad now that you know what you have been aching to know?"

Karou thought of a moment, letting another long sigh wrack her body. It truth, it didnt. It didnt make her feel the slightest bit better. She thought it would, but it only made the growing cavern inside of her chest grow wider, and the burden on her shoulders heavier.
"I'm going to die. I'm going to die as one of those pathetic Magi who cant protect herself. Somebody, anybody else is more fit to be a Magi than I am. I'm going to die."
Karou recited it over and over, and each time, became more convinced she would. However, she'd already become quite aqquianted with the thought of dying. She'd come to terms, and when it finally came, she would be accepting and willing to envelope the threatening darkness.

"No you aren't. Because I'm here.", he sat next to her, and pulled her into a hug. "I'll do my damnedest to make sure that doesn't happen. So cheer up.", he told her, patting her back. "Now that you know everything, you have to shape up, okay? You can't dwell on these sorts of things. Stay with me and I'll make sure being a Magi isn't too bad for you."

Karou felt as if she were being talked to like a child, and it only made her feel even worse. He hugged her, and she felt her body tense. He was only being nice to her because he felt the need to protect her and the rest of the girls.

Karou shrugged out of his grasp and faced him, however her eyes stayed everywhere but on his own.
"Do you think we could train some more?"

She didn't seem happy about the hugs, or even the way he spoke, shrugging him off, and looking away from him. "We can, but, you need some rest, and I can't charge up your gem so much in such a little time. You aren't exactly in a good mental state to either. Please rest up.", he looked at her a little sadly, but left her on the couch, returning with a blanket and pillow. He then went to bed himself.

Last edited:
The rest of the train ride home was quiet. Yuzuki's phone didn't even get any texts either. Her mother was already home by the time she got there, relaxing in front of the TV after a day of work. She asked Yuzuki about her day and Yuzuki didn't miss her mother's sighs of relief when nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Yuzuki's hand wandered to her stomach where Eiji's protection lay. It was nice to know someone out there was looking out for her, even if he tended to be cryptic with his words. He seems so intent on making sure her and the other girls did not make a contract. Although he failed with Karou, he isn't giving up on her and Kaoru, even this Kyo person. And his attempt to hug her earlier. It really meant that much to him. After watching TV with her mother, Yuzuki busied herself with homework while her mother made dinner for tonight.

Sometime later, the phone rang and her mother retrieved it before Yuzuki. She talked for awhile and judging by the conversation, her father was on the other end. About a minute later, she handed it over to her.

"Hello? Papa?" she answered happily.

"Evening Yuzuki, how are you? Did anything happen at school today?"

"Nope. It was perfectly ordinary."

"Good, that's good. Listen, Yuzuki, it looks like I won't be home in time for the meteor shower."

There was a long pause. "Why?"

"The observatory is asking me to stay longer to watch the shower from their telescopes. And with the Icarus meteor―"

"But you promised to come home by then. You promised you would watch the shower with me." It hurt, like a hole had burned into her chest, searing the flesh around it. "The shower is supposed to peak this weekend, and you said we might be able to see a comet too." That hole grew bigger and bigger and her eyes began to sting. She kept blinking trying to keep her the tears away, but her voice betrayed her. "Papa, you haven't been home for months; Mama and I haven't seen you for months. And you would rather stay there than come home?"

She hung up before her father could respond, ignoring her mother's protests. Her mother grabbed the phone, but didn't bother to redial: she knew her daughter had a point about her husband's sudden decision to stay longer rather than come home after so long.

"I'm not hungry," Yuzuki said, heading up for her room and locking the door.

Yuzuki barely got any sleep that night. Most of the time, she tossed and turned in her bed, crying and punching her pillow. It wasn't fair.

Morning came and she dragged herself to school, her eyes puffy from crying. She kept to herself during the train ride, body and head turned down to tell others she did not want to be bothered. At school she did not meet her friends at their lockers, heading right for the classroom. The bell rang and any attempt at conversation from them would have to wait.

She went through the first half of the school day with her mind somewhere else. She kept quiet, not paying attention to the lessons in front of her. Midway through she buried her head in her arms, tuning out the teacher's lectures. She should've skipped school today. She can't focus and she often felt like crying. Yuzuki wondered if she would be able to make it through the rest of the day.

After what felt like forever, it was now lunchtime. Yuzuki made her way to the cafeteria and picked up a small sandwhich, heading for the usual place where she and her friends eat. However, she didn't pay attention to her surroundings and then next thing she knew she had accidentaly bumped in Kaoru.

"Oh. Sorry, Kaoru," she sniffled.

It seemed as though Kaoru was having the time of her life lately. First she's introduced to the wacky world of specters, then she's told a friend from a past life or something has come to save her....or whatever, and now people were slamming into her in the cafeteria. Things were just great.

"Don't worry about it. Little things like this are the least of my worries." Taking a closer look at Yuzuki, it seemed she had more on her mind too. "Are you alright? You don't look too happy, if you don't mind me saying." Given everything that had happened, it couldn't hurt to pry a little.

Yuzuki fidgeted with the sandwhich in her hand, rolling it between her fingers. Staring at her lunch, she slowly shook head until, finally, tears rolled down her cheeks. She tried to wipe them away, embarrased to be crying in front of Kaoru and in public, but they wouldn't stop no mattter how much she tried.

It was painfully obvious that she wasn't okay. This definitely wasn't good. Kaoru was concerned for her normally of course, but given this specter business, emotional distress was even more of a problem than usual. "Uh, okay, how about we go someplace private?" The people in the cafeteria were beginning to stare. She was sure Yuzuki wouldn't want to sit there crying, so she moved to take her out of there. She decided to take her up to the roof. Perhaps not the best of places, but it was the most private place Kaoru could think of on the fly. She couldn't see anyone up there, so she assumed it was safe.

"Alright, tell me what's up. I'm sure you get why it's better to open up, right?" Yuzuki knew as well as she did that specters preyed on emotional distress.

She nodded, thankful to Kaoru for getting her out of the cafeteria before she attracted even more attention. Again, wiping her eyes, she took a couple deep breaths to calm herself down.

"It's my dad. He's an astronomer at the local observatory," she hiccuped. "He-he's been gone for a while on a work trip in another country. It's been two months since I last saw him, and this weekend he was supposed to come home so we can watch the meteor shower together. Last night I got a call saying he won't be home in time." She rubbed her nose. "I get his work is important, especially the opportunity to work in an overseas observatory. It's just . . . he seems more dedicated to his work than his family, you know?" Her father did love both her and her mother, but he was often away at work, sometimes not even coming home in favor of watching whatever celestial phenomenon was happening at that time. She was proud of him, and was just as excited when they found out he was going to the Hawaii observatory, but often she felt like she was second on his list. It just wasn't fair.

"I-I'm sorry," she sighed. "You were probably expecting something stupid like I dumped a boyfriend or something. I guess, after so long, I've had enough of my dad's excuses."

"It's alright. I mean, my dad has never been around much for me, so I kinda get where you're coming from." She said this, but Kaoru couldn't recall a time where she had been quite as cut up as Yuzuki seemed about her dad being off working. Still, she could relate to a certain degree.

"Obviously there's little we can do about this, but-"

"Oh but there's something I can do." A voice suddenly piped up. Kaoru and Yuzuki whipped around to see who it was. It was Midori. She was peeking out from the corner of the wall around the stairs. Kaoru had not checked back there when they came up.

"Midori!? What the hell!? Have you been hiding here all this time?" Midori seemed to ignore her question, and stumbled out from her hiding place. She was moving awkwardly, it was abundantly apparent that something was wrong. "I know a place. A place you can be safe. Safe from Eiji, safe from daddy's, safe from everything. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"What is she talking about?" she turned to Kaoru, taking a few steps back as Midori approached. Kaoru could only shrug in response. "Midori, what ARE you talking about? What 'place'?"

"You can't see it? Look!" She pointed behind them. Turning around, all they could see was a wall. "There's nothing there-" With their backs turned, Kaoru and Yuzuki suddenly felt someone shove them. When they connected with the wall, they vanished from the roof. All that was left was Midori, standing there, giggling madly.

Status
Not open for further replies.