It's Your Turn (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will looks out the window and rubs his jaw as he tries to think about what could be keeping his cousin. He didn't know her very well but he could only guess a number of things. One the guards had gotten a hold of her and were either having their way with her or she was lying dead in a gutter somewhere. Maybe both. or two another civilian had gotten to her robbed her for what little she had and killed her. Either way he didn't see much hope for her since it was this close to sundown and Andy here seemed pretty high strung about it. "well..hopefully she's just running a little late"

The silence was almost unbearable for Kitiana. Letting out a long sigh, she glanced out of the door. "I guess we should head off soon. I'm suppose to look after my cousin from now on. By now he's probably got himself arrested." She shook her head and ffered the girl a small smile. "But before I go, is there anything you need. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to, but I can try."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Better bloody be," Andy muttered, rubbing the back of his head. Sighing, he smiled at Will. "I do have to apologise, though. You must have worse problems, you shouldn't have to listen to this."

Gabby stared at the girl and her puppy. It was an unlikely match, and their situation was becoming hopeleslly awkward. More than anything, at this point, she wanted the girl to take her leave so she could go back to sleeping.
"No, im good. Thanks for helping me. Have a safe trip home."
@Demmy

Kitiana nodded before turning to leave. "Stay out of trouble," she muttered before actually leaving, closing the door behind her. A long day indeed and she had stayed out loner than she had hoped. In any case, it was time to go home. Perhaps by now her cousin had managed to put himself into jail once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.