Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

Aaah! So the game of Whamageddon is that you CAN'T hear Wham's Last Christmas until after Christmas Eve or you lose. 😂 I myself am a huge Wham fan, so how dare they. But this game is also super fun because EVERYWHERE AND EVERYONE PLAYS THE SONG. You're allowed to hear covers of it though.

I'm going to see if I survive the month.

Ngl, I had to look up who/what Wham was, so I think I'm doing good in that regard??? Must resist the urge to look up the song and listen to it and see if I really have never heard it before, though. All that pops up when 'Last Christmas' is mentioned is that it was sung by a woman in my memory, so ???????????????

So we can listen to covers of last christmas right now? Count me in! Let's do this! avoid Wham! (even though I love quite a bit of their music!)

I already lost because it's playing in my head

I already lost because it's playing in my head
Ironically, the official rules says that doesn’t count as it’s a cover. I have made it to day 7. I expect to lose next Monday when I do my Christmas shopping ( or if my YouTube music decides to be a jerk)

Reactions: foodforpigs
So far I've made it through a Christmas Parade and no videos have surprised me with it yet! But this weekend I'll be at the mall and the risk will be high O:

Wear earplugs? Though there's still the risk the earplugs aren't enough or fall out.

As I type this post I have lost. Damn spotify snuck it on my Christmas playlist. :lol: at least I like the song. Should've stuck with the "classic" list but I like to live dangerously.

• Haha
Reactions: Diana
I lost. It just plays in the stores. There is no escaping it.

AAAHHHHH I ALMOST GOT WHAMMED but it was just a cover in a youtube video @___@ i almost had a heart attack

I have officially lost Whamageddon, but it's my own fault cause I took a gamble on using shuffle with a modern pop playlist. O:

You got further than me!

Tonight is the last chance.

I got 49 minutes left to win. I have no clue how I did it