IT'S TK'S BIRTHDAY!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tain, Mar 27, 2010.

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    I WOULDN'T-HAVE-KNOWN-IF-SKYPE-DIDN'T-TELL-ME~,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~!

I wasn't sure when someone would make a thread, so... happy birthday, Trance Kitsune!

2. Aw, thanks sweetheart!

3. *Gives TK a lazer-guided mur missile for her birthday*

4. 0.0

*Takes to the Mur-Armory*

THANK YOU!

5. BIRTHDAY SNUGGLES AND A "WHATEVER YOU WISH" BIRTHDAY CARD!

*likes living on the edge*

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEqWTDju67g"]YouTube- COMBICHRIST-HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY[/ame]

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

ALCOHOL FOR EVERYONE!!!!

7. I'm sorry, but I'm REALLY having trouble with these puzzles. I set up the last one to be the water puzzle, where the chamber they're in is getting filled with water and they have to rotate the whole room in order to avoid drowning. Other than that, though, I've got a block. Want to take it from here?

8. *Hands TK a cherry popsicle*

:D

9. 1) you're an evil prick. ;)

2) that sounds good. So I guess the knights brute force their way through the dungeon and catch up to the Magic Girls, just in time for all hell to break loose? Does this mean you want to have them in an uneasy truce? Should Sam find out about his surviving son? Would be kind of weird for that NOT to come up.

10. *Informs TK that FEL is now going to rewrite Perfect Cherry.*

11. o.o

AWESOME!... Wait.... WHAR?! HOW!?

12. HE WANTS TO DO COMIX. I HAVE A PLOTLINE. SO WE'RE FORCING HIM TO OCCASIONALLY UPDATE THINGUS.

13. WHOOT!
    GOOD BDAY!

14. "Because you're my daughter. Are you ready to go?"

15. "Go where?"

16. "Are you disappointed? "

17. Awww, thanks, Darky. I hope I don't die, too.

18. I have a concern in relation to which order my character would be a part of.

I have plans to make her part witch, I'll explain in her post, but I'm having a hard time placing her in either organization. She is militaristic, wants to get the job done (Knights Templar) but her status as a Witch makes her undesirable for this faction. Granted, she does hold virtues of a knight, (Round Table) but this is French based, and I'm not sure she fits in with them.

Does it matter a whole lot or am I OK just placing her in Knights Templar for now?

19. *presents the mastress with the severed head of a twifag*
    I know it's late, but i sent them all into hiding after the beatings in ss town.