1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
"Welcome to Duel Academy, where your dueling career is about to begin!"

The world of Duel Monsters has grown so far as to the establishment of Duel Academy, a place where the future leaders in the Duel Monsters industry receive the best possible education. Among this education includes standard courses while elective spaces are replaced by dueling or duel engineering classes to guarantee success in all aspects of the Pro Circuit!

However, there is trouble brewing as a force from before time began resurfaces and an ancient threat returns from the realm of the dead. Now it is up to the various students of Duel Academy to find and defeat this ancient foe before the world is plunged into eternal Light...

You are a reincarnated Millennium Priest who served Pharaoh Tutankhamun in your past life. Now that your old Millennium Item is in your hand once again, it is your sworn duty to recover your lost memories and powers in order to team up with the other five Millennium Priests to stop the Cult of Aten from plunging the world into chaos.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Return of the Millennium Priests | IwakuRoleplay.com

OMFG Yugioh gx yes yes yes I totally want in I have a GX character I've never got a chance to use and made a deck just for her (which i HAVE gotten to use quite a lot actually but still) and I am definitely interested

Then by all means, do join! I'd like you to PM me in a moment if you can!

If your still looking for people to join I would love to be apart of this. Yugioh was my favorite cartoon growing up. I still have my cards in a box under my bed... I hope that doesn't sound too weird.

As do I, friend XD We still have plenty of slots open.

Status
Not open for further replies.