1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Varies from day to day. Weekends almost never, little different than the average person.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Magical, Modern, Realistic, Supernatural, Horror, Modern World, Post-Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi themes. I have a wide variety of interests.
Hello everyone, I'm Fireflies, as my username tells. I have a part time job, that will eventually be changing to a full time job in a month with daytime hours. I have anxiety and depression, I try to let my partners know when I'm going to go missing because things are taking a negative turn for me. I simply ask the same in return.

I primarily play female characters. However this roleplay will give the opportunity of multiple characters and pairings and I am up for playing male characters along side my main otherwise known as 100% permanent girl. I will roleplay mxf, mxm, fxf.

For this roleplay I would perfer someone who'd comfortable playing a male character for their main, or 100% permanent character.

I post anywhere from two to ten paragraphs. Usually settling round three to four depending on inspiration and other components.

I'm not a grammar or spelling freak, but I love being able to read and understand what has been sent to me.

I like to say I can be mutually a passive and aggressive roleplay partner, and would like a partner that is similar or is aggressive.

I roleplay only with people 18+. My roleplays often include profanity, sexual descriptions, graphic depictions of violence, and this one specifically may contain some 'gore'.

I WILL NOT roleplay the following: nsfw centric roleplay, incest, pedophilia, one liners, over email or skype.

This roleplay is a bit dark.

It'd been about a year since the world fell apart, the dead rising (or we can do The Last of Us style). The mindless aren't the only dangers though, humans can't even trust one another when they cross paths anymore. It's a kill or be killed world, survival of the fittest, or those willing to do what it takes to get what they want.

Our characters, no matter how they were before the world went to hell, are a bit of ruthless individuals. The walk a thin line between being good or evil in peoples eyes, always on one side or the other to each person they met. They building up a world for themselves with each other at the top. That doesn't make things simple, they'll do unspeakable things to keep themselves there. It's not just the mindless they've killed, some people will cower when their name is spoken. Despite this, they still have enemies at every turn, they're still losing loved ones, and maybe even more bits of their humanity.

We can talk more about the characters, specifics about them, the plot, ect.

Reactions: Ethereal Ink
Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.