It's The New Kid

S

Silently _Shouting

Original poster
So it's the first day of school and I'm new. My name is Jessica but if you want to call me Jess or Jessie you can I am not picky about it. I'm 18 and my favorite song is Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley.

Hello Jessica I'm October, welcome to Iwaku. You should fill out a Roleplayers-Resume, it is a great way to let other players know what your RP preferences are and such. If you need help with anything feel free to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, Jessica!

I'm Fluffy, or you may call me Andi. Let us know if there's anything we can do for ya. We have lots of awesome roleplays, discussions and people here! A place I hang out at the most is the Writing/Art section of our lovely forum. We have fun challenges you can be a part of for roleplay posts, vocabulary and poetry. You can also showcase your masterpieces of drawings and/or writing, if you'd like! We would love to see. <3

Hit me up if you have any questions, or need a roleplay. :3

Hey there! Cerulean here to give a Local Newb welcome and a cookie :cookie: or 10 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:. Hope you have some fun!

Hello there, Jess.
Everyone has been the new kid once, no worries!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
If you have a chance, you should check out the General section, which is full of fun threads like this one about lame treats to get in your pillowcase on Halloween.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Hi there new girl! :D It's late to be starting a first day of school, does that mean you're starting your first year of College?

Welcome to Iwaku!> :3

Hiya Jessica, nice to meet you! I'm new as well.