It's the end of the world as we know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep going, guys. We've almost turned this into a Debate thread.

It would really suck if the baby comes out MUSLIM.

Congrats!

I don't have a kid, and I'm not a doctor, so I'm going to refrain from any unwanted baby advice except for vaccinate it.

Also if your baby is a guy, call him Gonzo. Because you know, all the Gonzo's of the world are cool people.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
This is Iwaku, Gonzo. People who were actually qualified to give advice left a long time ago, or were drowned out by the squawking imbeciles.

Open up that Wiki on Feminism and start pontificating, Bro.

This is Iwaku, Gonzo. People who were actually qualified to give advice left a long time ago, or were drowned out by the squawking imbeciles.

Open up that Wiki on Feminism and start pontificating, Bro.
Um. I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, so I'm just gonna be quiet in my little corner.

Just remember to name your boy Gonzo.*thumbs up*

Congrats on the kid, @Hope -eiji! <3

IS IT MINE?!

YAY A BABY HOPEY!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Because...

HOPE-SPAWN IS COMING NOV. 2015!

Yes I am prego, and couldn't be happier. I just wanted to share the news with my Iwaku Family! <3
Congrats!!!! 8D

If I lived near you I would sooo sew you the cutest widdle baby booties!

• Love
@Hope Your baby has obviously infected Iwaku with a virus! >:(

Therefore I propose naming the child Malware.
I am aware this may start a debate but What I want to know is what people's opionions are on vaccines. Which ones to go for and which ones aren't necessary. This is a big decision for me because I'm typically anti vaccines (for the most part).
@Razilin is the medical expert out of all of us so take his advice first and foremost.

Though for my personal suggestions?
I'd say you're right to have some worry, the H1N1 vaccine proved that vaccines are not harmless.
But that was a very poorly tested and rushed vaccine. And we're still a hell of a lot better with vaccines than without them.

I know you didn't mention Autism, but just replace Autism with something like "Vaccine complication" and the same argument still applies.

That being said though? Still discuss each of the vaccines with your Doctor yourself. Even if for nothing more than to better understand it and feel safer about it.
And don't feel a need for shots for non-lethal diseases such as the flu shot. It's not gonna kill your kid, and having some exposure to illness could help build up their immune system.

• Thank You
we should all congratulate @Hope for becoming a mom in 9 months

and do it weekly

until she gets annoyed

that will entertain me

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
#WeeklyCongratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.