It's the end of the world as we know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! :D

I hope you, your partner and your child enjoy a long, happy and healthy life together.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does that post have a link in it that sends me back to the main page? o.O

O.O; You saw that too??

I edited the post but.... oh no. My laptop is so old... so old and I hardly use it but those links show up everywhere, but never in my posts before. I wonder if I have a virus :O. I'm just going to set this thing on fire..

O.O; You saw that too??
I live on here too much to have missed it. :P
I edited the post but.... oh no. My laptop is so old... so old and I hardly use it but those links show up everywhere, but never in my posts before. I wonder if I have a virus :O. I'm just going to set this thing on fire..
I was concerned it was a virus on my end.
But if you saw it too... I'd honestly ask the Admins about if this is a thing that happens with the site as a whole time to time.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
YAY BABY I guess. D:< babies are gross.

And YES. THERE IS A BAD VIRUS GOING AROUND. I already messaged two members about it already, but I might have to post up an announcement or something. >>

Gee, thanks Raz! Lol its going to be a prego belly! It will be beautiful!

I hear good things about the glow!
I hear bad things about the edema and the crankiness.

=D

YAY BABY I guess. D:< babies are gross.

And YES. THERE IS A BAD VIRUS GOING AROUND. I already messaged two members about it already, but I might have to post up an announcement or something. >>
You're kidding! I definitely thought it was just my old piece of shit laptop! Phew. That makes me feel better. But not for Iwaku.. :(

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY BABIES!

NAME IT PETE! GENDER DOES NOT MATTER!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Congratulations! A word of advice, they grow up fast! Take lots and lots of pictures, because one day you'll be staring at them wondering where the time went.

Also, do not read 'What to expect when you're expecting' That book will have you running to the phone to call the doctors a million times. @_@

Congratulations! A word of advice, they grow up fast! Take lots and lots of pictures, because one day you'll be staring at them wondering where the time went.

Also, do not read 'What to expect when you're expecting' That book will have you running to the phone to call the doctors a million times. @_@
Thanks girl! Yeah I read 2 chapters and threw that book out! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.