PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT IT'S SPAMAGEDDON! Iwaku's Spring and Summer Advertising Campaign!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
ALARM ALARM! ALARM ALARM!
IT'S SPAMAGEDDON!
giphy.gif

Greetings Minions! Ò◇Ó

Iwaku desires FRESH BLOOD FOR OUR ROLEPLAYS! New members to replace the ones we might've accidentally eaten! More importantly, new faces, new friends, new ideas to help inspire us and give us so many more new cool thing to roleplay!

This spring and summer season we are doing an advertising campaign to help boost our search engine rankings and to get out url out there so roleplayers can find us. Maybe we are the home they have always been looking for? EITHER WAY IT'S TIME TO PARTY! 8D

Here is how YOU can help!

SHARE IWAKU'S LINK EVERYWHERE YOU CAN!
Got friends? Are ya on other RP sites that have an ad section? Post us up! Or you can go wild and hunt down every rp site in the universe to post our link! We have A SIMPLE ADVERTISING GUIDE that tells you how to share Iwaku's link respectfully and responsibly! Always check out the rules of sites you wanna share our link on, because we don't wanna be assholes. <3

THERE IS EVEN A NEW REFERRAL LINK IN YOUR ACCOUNT THAT YOU CAN USE TO EARN TROPHY POINTS!

VOTE IN THE TOPSITES!
The topsites button you see on the main page is a REALLY EASY way to boost Iwaku! It is a very popular listing with great search engine rankings, thus by keeping us high in the rankings, more people can find Iwaku! :D PLUS IT'S FUN BURYING THE COMPETITION.

WELCOME IN THOSE NEWBIES AND SAY HELLO!
Joining new places is SCARY, so lets put our best face forward and show our new members we're a friendly and cool place to be! That newbie you greet might end up being your newest best roleplay partner, or a future best friend!

HANG OUT IN GENERAL CHATTING POSTING IN TOPICS OR IN OUR ON SITE CHAT ROOM!
When people check out new sites, they always snoop around to see what our vibe is. Seeing our active topics will be encouraging to draw them in. And once they're here? Lots of people drop into the chat room just for a quick peek. It'd be awesome to see the chat room hoppin' the way it used to be before Discord took over!

DO SOME ROLEPLAYS OUT IN THE PUBLIC FORUMS
Did you know that almost 60% of Iwaku's roleplays are in the private conversations? We're a very active site, but browsing members would never know cause all the RPs are hiding! Try to do one or two roleplays out in our public forums. Not only does this help show our activity, but it actually helps advertise you as an active roleplayer as well to get you more potential playing partners! :D

TIME TO KIDNAP OUR NEW BEST FRIENDS Ò◇Ó

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you know that almost 60% of Iwaku's roleplays are in the private conversations?
that explains why the public Original Stories RP forums only have a handful of active RPs

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
that explains why the public Original Stories RP forums only have a handful of active RPs

right?! I was confused myself until I looked at the site stats O_O

WELL I'M WORKING ON SOME GROUP RPS MYSELF AND I HOPE MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JOIN ME! >:3 BE BADASS GAME MASTER!