"It's Oranne for 'Hello'!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goggles

Original poster
Ah, dúnhí! It appears I have found my way to another facet of this great wide Internet...

Preferred moniker: Goggles is fine, or Googol, whichever suits you best.
Roleplaying Experience: I've been frequent on a chat roleplay for character development, but that's about it. It's going to be interesting, methinks, to undergo a change in format. Also known as I have no idea what I'm doing.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Groups are nice. Lots to watch. Haven't really seen that much in the way of single-partner, I might have to check that out sometime.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Snowmen... between -5°F and 15°F, when I feel like it... otherwise that fire better clear a warm space.

Other thingies and such:
  • I'm an avid PC gamer.
  • And also a novice conlanger.
  • NaNoWriMo is fun. Many words have been written by this one during it. Not as many as I'd like, though. (Insert jovial smile here.)
So... yeah.

ENDERMAN!!!

Well hello there dearest Googol! >:3 welcome to the community!

Have you seen the Endventures series?

Element animation'

VILLAGER NEWS!
"And the answer to the age old question, just how does my mustache look so good-" "breaking news!"
We'll never know the secret!

HE STOLE IT FROM JASON!

0-0 chat roulette!

Welcome Rper out to further your horizon ^^
Find me if ever you feel like a storie ;) (absolutely not trying to keep you away from chats and one x ones... *caugh*)
Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here at Iwaku xD

Hey Goggles! I hope you have a great time on Iwaku~

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to pick my brain!

Welcome Rper out to further your horizon ^^
Find me if ever you feel like a storie ;) (absolutely not trying to keep you away from chats and one x ones... *caugh*)
Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here at Iwaku xD

Hey Goggles! I hope you have a great time on Iwaku~

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to pick my brain!

"Haha, thanks," he replied with smile to the two Windstormugly and Esthalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.