It's Official

Well, they is still assholes anyway. And i didn't say they wouldn't. I said they would have little. And they are still updating the stupid site anyways. Hashtags and other shit can still be integrated. -.-

I wouldn't go that far though I had been missing from The guild for months due to my lack of interweb but everyone I met on there happened to be very sweet to me and had quite a few good friends who I will miss greatly. Though I adore this sites layout and the friendly attitude I still an too new and rusty to really immerse myself like I once did.

Well all i've met on guild are people that think they are above everyone else and think they are gods gift to the earth. It really grinds my gears -.-'

@D3M0NIX and anyone else in this thread who might feel tempted to vent their spleen:

Look guys, we're really happy that you all chose to stick with Iwaku. We understand that some of you are leaving RPG for very valid reasons and that you're all going to want to discuss your reasons for leaving. However, we do NOT approve of bashing other roleplay sites or people from other sites. It's in really poor taste and is not conducive to the relaxed, fun, drama-free and welcoming environment that we on Iwaku strive to achieve. Some of our members have chosen to keep accounts on both sites. Some of our members are friends with people over on RPG. By bashing the staff and member base here, you are making those people feel unwelcome or attacked and creating the possibility of inter-forum drama, which is NOT something we want to happen.

If you have a grievance against the site, that's your prerogative and you are free to discuss it, but be respectful and show some tact.

Consider this your first warning. Anyone found making disrespectful or provocative and rude comments about RolePlayerGuild on Iwaku or slinging around names and unfounded accusations about the members WILL earn themselves infraction points and potential suspension of their account. That shit's not cool.