It's not the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellis

Original poster
Gonna keep this short. It was going to be a rant. But, I thought a little and you know what? I don't have to be angry. I really don't have to. What is this about? Well, I have once more found myself as single. Relationships can be a real struggle. And sometimes unexpected things happen. In my case, my supposedly Bisexual ex realized she, really is lesbian. I could have told her that the past month or so. It just happens. But instead of feeling like shit like I usually do, I saw it happen before it happened and I came to realize. It is not the end.

When your relationship with someone comes to an end, it doesn't mean you'll never love again. Or that there is nobody out there for you. Sometimes, we just have to sit down, think a little and go "Now what." And then, you realize that the world keep spinning, and that what failed today can make you better and stronger. And in some ways, things will make more sense afterwards.

Take away the good, learn from the bad, put it behind you and move on. Life is a amazing thing.

It is not the end. Keep your chin up.

Status
Not open for further replies.