It's not so bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach panicked and held Hian's hand tightly in his. What the heck was he supposed to do right now?! He never comforted someone before. Swearing to himself for being useless Zach held Hian's hands in his, rubbing his thumb on the back of them. "Hian...shhhh it's okay. You're in the hospital. It's okay. Don't worry..." Zach looked completely out of his element but did his best.

Hian looked around in panick. He was in the hospital? He couldn't effort that! "Zach Zach I want to leave I don't want to be here everything hurts" He whined, shaking his head which he stopped doing quickly thanks to his painful head. A nurse hurried in. "Calm down mister Lanson, everything will be alright" She gave him a bit of calming medicine

Zach frowned as he gave the nurse a desperate look. Hian didn't want to be here but the doctors needed to watch him incase of any internal bleeding.
The nurse shook her head, a silent no to Zach's world was question. Zach sighed and turned to Hian as the nurse left. "We gotta stay, just for a little longer okay? Just to make sure you're okay." Zach sighed feeling the pain start to settle in. He hadn't felt it thanks to adrenaline but it was wearing off now. His jaw ached with every word and he was sure he had numerous bruises as of now. He could feel the burn of cuts but his attention stayed on Hian.

Hian couldn't see clearly thanks to his concussion, so he didn't know about Zach his injuries. "They will only hurt me further Zach" He looked like a small child, and it was all thanks to his messed up head. It felt like someone had just decided to kick everything over, having nothing straight anymore. The drug started to work though, and he calmed down a bit, still feeling panicky, his hands shaking

"No they won't. I'm here. No ones going to hurt you if I can stop it okay. You're safe." Zach felt saddened by how scared Hian seemed. What made him so fearful of hospitals. "I'm not going anywhere okay. I promise I won't leave." Zach squeezed Hian's hands gently to reassure him he was there and not leaving.

"Y-yeah" He said softly and a tear rolled over his cheek. He didn't want to be here, he wanted to go to Zach's big soft bed and just lay there. He didn't want all those scary white people to touch him all the time, to ask him questions. Memories rose and he started to breath rapidly again. "I really really really wanne go" He begged Zach. "I'm fine I promise" he lied, he knew he was nothing but fine. Even with the medication his chest did still hurt with every breath he took and his head was still a mess. He probably couldn't even walk if he wanted too, having no idea how to put one leg in front of the other

Zach looked between the door and Hian. "God..." Zach groaned and carefully pulled out the IV. "The things I would do for you." Zach huffed to himself as he lifted Hian into his arms. "Sorry if anything hurts." Zach pulled the heart monitor clipped to Hian's finger off and hurried down the hall. They were almost out when he heard the scurrying of nurses and doctors to Hian's now empty room. "If I get arrested im blaming you." Zach huffed as he hurried down the stars and set Hian into his car. "You okay?" Zach asked once he was in the drivers seat and pulling out on to the road. He reached out and intertwined their fingers to calm himself down. He just stole Hian from a hospital. Awesome.

Hian tried not to whine. This upright position hurt his ribs a lot. He squeezed Zach his hand and nodded. He was out of the hospital so he was fine. "A doctor once... abused me" He just spat it out. It had been as a small child but the memory was pretty damn clear. He bit his lip as breathing still hurt badly and his brain hurt.. it felt like his skull was to small

Zach gripped Hian's hand. "They what...." He ground out through clenched teeth. "Never mind I don't wanna know cus I'll fucking kill him." Zach growled as he pulled into his parking lot. He carried Hian upstairs and lay him on the bed. "Do you need anything? Water? Food?" Zach asked perched on the side of the bed.

He chewed a few times as he decided what he wanted to eat or drink. "Water" he mumbled and tried to move his limbs one by one. "This is difficult..." He said more to myself then to Zach

Zach nodded obediently and hurried off. He got a cup of ice water and returned as fast as he could. He handed the cup to Hian and sat next to him once again. "You sure you're feeling okay?" Zach placed his hand to Hian's forehead and cheeks checking for fever, anything.

Hian took the ice water and almost spilled it all over the bed thanks to his shaking hands. He quickly handed the glass back to him and and sighed, god this was fucking awful. He happily didn't had a fever. "I want this to be over with" He whimpered, not giving a shit that he was whining so much

Zach placed the cup on his bedside table. He frowned when Hian whimpered he wanted this to be over. Zach didn't know how to do that. He didn't know how to do any of this. "Um, well, you can't go to sleep cus you have a concussion so do you...what do you want to do?" Zach murmured holding Hian's shaking hands.

"I don't know" he whispered and just held his hand. He didn't know how to do any of this and sighed deeply. It hurt, breathing hurt. That feels like existing hurt. He didn't want to exist anymore, he had looked death in the eyes and he didn't mind it. He had wanted it to end, right that moment

Zach saw a look in Hian's eyes that scared him. He saw defeat and he saw him giving up. Zach didn't realize what he was doing until his lips were pressed against Hian's. Zach cupped his cheek and deepened the kiss before it registered what he was doing.
Zach pulled away hurriedly panting softly and looking confused. "Uh, sorry. I gotta....yeah." Zach averted his eyes and hurried out of the room. What the hell did he just do?!
Zach fled to the kitchen for some water.

Hian had been shocked when he fell Zach his lips against his own, but had kissed back after a while. He was blushing furiously when Zach had pulled back. He put his hand over his mouth when Zach was gone and frowned. Why had he done that?

Zach stood in the kithen. He reflected on what just happened. He kissed Hian....okay he could handle that...and Hian kissed back. Zach could feel the smile grow on his face. That was a good sign right? Hian kissing him back.
Zach calmed himself down and ventured back into his room. He poked his head in and instantly felt nervous. It was strange, he was normally calm and collected but he felt utterly clueless right now. "Hey, about earlier...sorry if that's not...if I uh,...if you didn't...yeah." Zach inched his way into the room and sat on the end of the bed.

"No.. I guess it's fine" He mumbled still confused about the whole situation. Everything confused him at this point. His eyesight had gotten better already tho, and he looked at Zach. "What happened to you.." Hian whispered worriedly

Zach was relieved Hian seemed alright about the kiss. He wondered if he was just being nce or if he liked it.
"Oh, nothing. Just kinda beat up the guy attacking you." By now Zach was mumbling. His jaw ached terribly but he'd be alright.
"Who was that Hian?"

Hian sighed. "It was my dad.. he came looking for me" He shook all the memories off him again. "Fuck that dude... He's a real dick. I understand why he hates me tho"

Status
Not open for further replies.