It's not so bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach clenched his jaw tightly as his knuckles turned white from gripping the steering wheel. He let out a calming breath. He couldn't take his anger out on Hian but jeez!
"Fine don't tell me." Even by his tone it was clear Zach wasn't letting this go any time soon. They pulled into Zach's house, which was more of a mansion considering his entire family lived here.
"C'mon." Zach slid out of his seat and held the door open for Hian.

Hian looked at the house and his jaw dropped "Wow..." He mumbled and got out of the car. He blinked a few times and kept looking at that house. It was bloody massive. He turned to Zach "You live here?" He almost whispered

"It's really not that amazing." Zach shrugged. It wasn't big in his eyes. They've had bigger houses. It was just a fact to him. Zach took Hian's hand and led him up to his side of the house. It was a master bedroom two guest rooms, threw bathrooms, a game room, and a theater, along with a small kitchen all to himself.
Stepping into his room Zach nodded to the large closet on the other side of the room. "You can borrow stuff to sleep in."

"Zach... I don't want to be a bother I mean this" He felt a blush rise. "I called you in pure panic, you don't owe me anything" He didn't feel comfortable in a big house like this one. He barely ever felt comfortable, but that to the side. He really didn't want Zach to feel responsible for him, he didn't want him to think Hian was somebody who needed help. He would work it out on his own. Gosh, why did he brought Zach into this. "I am sorry I really didn't mean to make you worry about me"

"You're right but you called needed help so here's some help." Zach nudged Hian into his room toward the closet. "C'mon it's late and I'm tired. Change and go to sleep." Zach flipped onto his bed turning on his television ending the conversation. He wasn't taking no as an answer this time.

Hian swallowed thickly and looked at the clothes in the closet. He picked a simple shirt and some gym shorts to sleep in. He didn't want to change.. not here when Zach could see him. He had already looked mad at the bruise on his cheek. He would probably flip when he saw Hian's chest and stomach

"You gonna stand there all day or change already?" Zach grumbled as he yawned. He really was tired as he flipped through the television channel. There was absolutely nothing on. Zach glanced at Hian seeing him hesitant to change. Zach had a pretty clear idea of why but said nothing. He heaved a sigh and said, "Bathrooms to your left."

Hian quickly went to go to the bathrooms to change. He looked at his body in the mirror, and god how he hated it. He was skinny and his skin was full bruises. purple, blue, yellow, almost every colour of the rainbow. He sighed and put on the shirt and shorts. He bit his lip and shook his head. He was never going back to his so called home again. Never

Zach yawned before sitting up. He peeled off his shirt and jeans tossing them to the side. His shoes were by the door as he flung off his socks leaving him in boxer briefs. Hopefully Hian didn't mind. Either way Zach wasn't changing. He got too hot when he slept so he opted with less clothing. "Hey it's bed time not a beauty pageant." Zach said knocking on the bathroom door. What was taking this guy so long?

"Sorry" He mumbled and got out of the bathroom. He gave Zach his body a quick look and then blushed, walking to the bedroom. "Thank you for letting me stay here, you have no idea how much it means"

"Don't mention it." Zach shrugged it off. Hian's thanks did being a soft smile to Zach's face though. He wrapped an arm around the smaller boys shoulders and pulled him to the bed. "C'mon im tired and I know you are too."

Hian panicked when Zach touched him and was at the other side of the room like lightning. "D-don't.. touch me" He whispered. He was tired, Zach had been right about that, but he couldn't just touch him like that.. Hian ran his fingers trough his hair "I.. I don't handle touching very well"Hian admitted softly

Zach raised his hands slowly in an 'I surrender' type of motion. "Alright. No touching got it." Zach crawled into his bed and waved Hian over. "Bed time." He settled into the blankets, watching the television lazily until his eyes began to drop and he could feel sleep start to come for him.

Hian walked over and got in bed. He watched his wrist and he saw some almost fading bruises. Precisely in the shape of hands around his wrists. He shook it off him and decided that it indeed was time to fall asleep. He close his eyes and smiled, this must have been the most comfortable bed he has ever laid in.

Zach had fallen asleep rather easily. He rolled over, draping a long arm over Hian. It was like his subconscious wanted to make sure he was still there and safe. Zach sighed softly in his sleep, breathing even and soft.

Hian tried not to panic, knowing it was just a friendly gesture and that Zach meant nothing with it. His heart was pumping rather fast as he tried to calm down, but it was working. His breathing evened and soon he was sleepy again. He closed his eyes and fell into a deep dreamless sleep

Zach woke up the next morning with Hian pulled protectively against his chest. Blinking to clear away the grogginess of sleep Zach slowly pulled away from the other and rubbed his eyes. He noticed how Hian's shirt had rose slightly revealing different shades of purple and yellow.
Heaving a sigh, Zach tugged Hian's shirt down. He didn't need him freaking out because he saw.
Zach got up and shuffled to his bathroom for his morning shower.

Hian hadn't slept very well for the past few weeks, so his body was catching up on that. He slept like a rock, not moving an inch the whole time. He looked rather cute as he slept, his mouth open a bit as he took in calm and even breaths.

Zach had showered, washed his face, and brushed his teeth and Hian was still sleeping. He chuckled to himself as he walked to his closet in only a towel. He slid on boxer briefs before dropping his towel and pulling on a pair of pajama pants.
Zach didn't have it in him to wake Hian up. He went towards the door when he heard a phone ring. It wasn't his. After a quick search Zach found Hian's phone as it rung in his hand, 'Father' flashed boldly against the screen. Zach glanced at the sleeping form on the bed before hitting the talk button.
"WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU BOY?! IF YOU DONT COME HOME RIGHT THIS SECOND I WILL BEAT YOUR SCRAWNY ASS WORSE THAN LAST TIME!"
Zach stared at the phone as his anger flared dangerously.
"If you so much as even think about touching Hian in anyway I swear you will regret it." He growled into the reviever.
"Who in the hell are you?!"
"Hian is in the care of the Callioni family. If I even think that you are hurting him again there will be a contract just for you." The line was silent for a long while.
"The...Callioni?" Was the man's shaky reply.
"Don't touch him." Zach hung up still very angry about the whole thing. He looked over at Hian sleeping and frowned. Why would anyone hate him so much? He was literally harmless!
Zach sighed and tossed the phone to the side and headed to his kitchen to make breakfast.

Hian woke up a few minutes after Zach had ended the conversation, and sleepily rubbed his eyes. He yawned and sat up, stretching. He was confused for a moment and then remembered that he was at Zach's. He tried to remember everything that had happened yesterday and he pulled his knees to his chest. What was he going to do now? He couldn't stay here forever, under the care of Zach. Altho, he wouldn't mind that... Zach looked like a mean person, but he knew better now. He was actually sweet and caring, just with a short temper. He blushed, because Zach was very handsome aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.