It's not me, it's you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yellow

Original poster
"Sometimes you hurt me and you wore that sick fucking smile on yourself. I don't think mother, if she was alive would even give you table scraps after all the horrible things you were doing." A young lady said throwing a quarter so hard into the marble headstone that it stayed there, stuck deep. In fact in the back there was several thousand of them because of her hate. She came at the same time everyday, it was today that was special or not...

Her soft features paled as one of the nazi party greeted her at the door and......oddly tried to help her get a few things into her car as best as nessicaary She came and sat at her father's grave and got herself so sauced. Drunk she couldn' d work. Work called her and like a very stupid person she answered while drunk. The person who managed things of that sort saw how much a child she was as and fired her. The only thing she could think of doing was putting a quarter at her grandfather's grave. Instead of her father's and it was like that instant her soul had awoken .
To a vast potential

Reactions: Cløudy Trøubles
Status
Not open for further replies.