It's not just me, right?

Q

Quiet One

Original poster
Okay, here's the thing. When you get a text from a girl/boy friend, doesn't the little <3 heart look like boobs? Especially if it's after a smiley face.

=) <3

That's like textflashing, isn't it? So have you guys seen it, too, or am I just a perv?

Okay, can I hear from someone who isn't an ass?

Noooooo, he's right....

... Nah, it's looked like that to me too...

Sorry don't text....and now that you mentioned it...it still doesn't look like bewbs to me. Sakura has used it a bunch of times so I never thought of it, you just can't think dirty when talking to her.

Now you've hurt my feelings.

Sorry don't text....and now that you mentioned it...it still doesn't look like bewbs to me. Sakura has used it a bunch of times so I never thought of it, you just can't think dirty when talking to her.

Holy crap, you too?

I mean, I always figured it was just a heart, since, you know, boobs don't go to the side.

(·)(·) always seemed more like boobs to me.

ugh~ now that it has been mentioned. kinda looks like somebody looking at his/her own breasts and smiling at what he/she saw. ~_~;

I thought it looked like balls. Sorta.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Quiet One
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Now you've hurt my feelings.
Good.
kinda looks like somebody looking at his/her own breasts and smiling at what he/she saw.
Exactly but...his/her? I know there are some fat guys out there, but I think the breasts apply primarily to girls.
I thought it looked like balls. Sorta.
...What?

I've always seen it as a heart, so I think it's just you =P

(o)Y(o) boobs?

Look, I know it's supposed to be a heart. I'm just saying that sometimes, if you put the little smiley face in front, it looks like a girl's flashing you.

I agree with darky, you need to stop masturbating all the time

Where the hell did you come from?! And I don't do it all the time! (it'd really hurt at some point)

I came from the fortress-monastary on titan, where the fuck did you come from?

Your mother, just ask her...You want me to tell you? Well I won't tell you the truth. You can't handle the truth!

(No idea where the fuck that came from)

Oddly enough, it looks too far apart to look like boobs to me. Then again, I'm not quite perverted (in the sexual sense) level as you guys. Plus I'm a leg/neck/face man. I'm told I'll "grow out of it". :/

Too far apart? If anything, I thought they would be too close together.

I'm having a hard time imagining those as boobies. Mainly because most boobies don't look like that.

Sorry, you're on your own there...