It's not a 'lifestyle', I was born this way [Moon and Tea]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MoonStar♥

Original poster
Carmen:

I stuck my hands into my jean's pockets and sighed, smoke from the cold erupting from my lips. My current outfit of the day was a plain white long sleeved shirt, jeans, black boots, a pair of grey gloves and a blue and grey scarf. I was also wearing my light blue winter coat. My black, wavy hair that cascaded to my waist was pulled into a messy ponytail with pieces falling out. I didn't care because I was in a rush. I had moved in with my cousins, the Clearwater's two days ago and I was finishing off the remainder of my unpacking. The phone rung minutes after I was done with my final box and I answered it, when I held up the phone to my ear there was a male voice on the line. Charlie Swan; the chief of police. I didn't know much about the Swan's, but I knew that he went fishing with Harry. Apparently his daughter, Isabella Swan or otherwise known as Bella was missing.

I agreed to go and help with the search party that was set up almost immediately. When the line cut off I headed outside and towards the Swan residence. There were other people there, but I didn't really know them. Apparently Bella had brown hair and pale skin. After what seemed like forever a figure appeared from the forest, carrying a girl with brown hair and pale skin. Bella. I wondered what in earth she was doing our in the forest. I'd only been there for a few days, but the forest itself seemed large and easy to get lost in.

Sam Uley, that was who found her. He was shirtless, which was weird because I felt freezing. It always rained - but I'd get used to it. I'd seen him around with a group of other shirtless boys. They walked around like they owned the place. It was weird. He gave me this look, like he was silently requesting for me to join his gang. I scoffed. I'd rather have no friends than hang out with weird shirtless dudes.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
It had been hours since Bella had last been seen and a search party was thankfully underway. When Billy had gotten the phone call from Charlie, Jacob had all but rushed the two over to the Swan's residence. At first he just wanted to directly start searching through the forest but had been stopped by his dad who suggested looking over a map first before blindly walking into the woodland. But that had been three hours and counting ago. Jacob was growing restless but knew better than to go bursting into the foliage with everyone, especially Charlie being as tense as he was. It wouldn't do any good causing an uproar now, even if he was pretty sure he knew the forest well enough to not get so easily lost with or without a map. Just as he was about to suggest it himself a figure could be seen emerging from the forest.

They called out and Jacob immediately recognized the voice. Charlie ran forward and met Sam Uley half way across the clearing, taking an unconscious Bella into his arms. Concern for his friend coursed through his veins but something about the other quileutes presence kept him rooted to the spot. Especially when he caught the other man's gaze as if he was silently asking him something. Jacob would never admit it out loud but that stare had always unnerved him for some reason.

It was only until it was directed towards someone else had he noticed the girl standing a yard or so behind him. If he remembered correctly she was Carmen, Seth's cousin from...somewhere. He realized he barely knew anything about her even though she had been staying around for the past week or so.

Reactions: MoonStar♥
Carmen caught the gaze of one of the dudes that was also part of the search party. He had russet skin, and long dark hair which looked really pretty. She felt heat rush to her cheeks and she looked away, blushing and feeling stupid. When Bella was okay and returned to her home, she left. It was already really late and she was tired, but glad Bella was okay. Maybe they could even be friends. Carmen hadn't made one friend besides Seth and Leah since she got there. School was starting in a couple of days, and that was an opportunity to meet new people at least. She'd be going to school on the reservation.

When she got home, she showered, got dressed and then went to bed. She almost instantly fell asleep when her head hit her pillow.

The next day Carmen awoke early. She heard there was a beach nearby and she wanted to go and visit it, maybe she'd meet a couple of friends along the way too. She took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast and then left a note so no one would get worried. Then she walked to the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.