It's nice to meet you all~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aegylic, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Feel free to call me Aegyl or Aeg. ^ ^
    If neither of those are to your fancy, then my name is Yuna; and I'm delighted to be here!
    I am a college student, and more than often I'm whisked away by the horrors of coursework and assignments.

I'm new to this site, but not to role-playing.
    I have been role-playing for about eight years, and I first started way back in middle school.

Currently, I'm more interested in poking around the place to get used to the feel (and figure out where everything is!) before I jump head first into a role-play.

I was introduced to this site by a role-playing friend, but I've been rather out of touch with her. > ^ <

At either rate, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, and I hope to have a lovely time here. c:

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Hello Yuna! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. (It's so much easier. XD) Anyways, Iwaku is a wonderful site filled with wonderful people. If you ever want to RP or just wanna talk, then shoot me a PM! I hope you have a nice stay on this site filled with glorious insanity. *throws colorful confetti*

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  3. Hello *Waves* glad to have you here!

4. It's nice to meet you! Mel and Domeki! C:

and pffhehee.... [/snatches confetti] shiny... * w *

Give me a few days, and I might just look to you for a rp suggestion, Mel! c:

5. Welcome to the forum's Madness xD. Enjoy your stay ^^

6. Welcome to the site! *waves with a kind smile* It's nice to meet you!

7. Hiiii Aeg! Welcome to the community!

8. Thank you so much, everyone!! C':

I apologize for my lateness, I'm not in the habit of logging on on a daily basis yet, but I hope to remedy that soon.