It's NaNoWriMo time! What are you doing?

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
National Novel Writing Month is right around the corner! NaNoWriMo

I have never successfully done a NaNo myself -- at least not in the form of writing a novella. >:[ I HAVE counted my roleplay content one year, and now I use NaNo month to help me make all of my Muse Inspired writing prompts for the year. I haven't been able to write a novel by myself yet, but at least I can help everyone else write theirs. 😂

What is YOUR NaNo project this year?

Not really a NaNo but I wanted to try and finish writing an rpg module for Changeling the Lost, but mostly writing the plot details so it could be adapted to other systems.

I'm rewriting a previous project, mostly from memory! It's called The Sand Flea, and it's about a young goblin who grew up in a town that hates goblins. However, he grew up to love the nation and want to serve it rather than resenting it for hating him.

He saves a woman from unwanted sexual advances, and though she tries to cover for him so he can escape punishment, he doesn't take her advice and he goes back to his run-down ruined house to get his stuff.

That's when he gets captured by the friends of the guy he hurt, and now he's in for the big pain.

NANO CHECK IN! How is everyone doing?

I haven't even started yet. 8D My life is never ending chaos.

I passed 30k! I finally have some idea where I'm going. 8D

What am I doing?

Absolutely procrastinating.

But in all seriousness, I don't think NaNo is for me. I don't have the attention span to write 50k words in 30 days. I can do 500~ words per day, but even that feels like pulling teeth sometimes. I have no discipline, what can I say.

Good luck to everyone else, though. Any milestone, big or small, is an accomplishment.

NANO CHECK IN! How is everyone doing?

I haven't even started yet. 8D My life is never ending chaos.
I'm at 15,000 words...... and have work for the rest of the week. Guess I'm writing 35,000 wors over the last three days.

November is a cursed month, thus I did nothing. >:[ SO SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THEIR PROGRESS!

You have one whole day of NaNo left!