It's Mui-kōhai, Children.

So.. Am I likable?

• Heck yeah! Hi five me man! *whispers off* weirdo right?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh..no. Seriously...what even...so you said message you right?

• I mean..if your into that..

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • *leaves*

• Total voters
K

KawaiiJunky

Original poster
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello fellow writers with no lives. Its your KawaiiJunky, joining a RP sight that won't ban me. Yes, I've been banned from Gaia to some other place, who cares, I'm just happy you guys are more open. I am not a stranger to Rp, so don't treat me like a noob I've been Rping since I was 11. I'm 18 now. I have more experience then some of you turds combined. I'm sorry, I am not nice. I'm actually really sarcastic and plain. I only show my excitement in Rp if it is required, or if you make me laugh.
I'm hipsterish. At-least that's What I've been told.. I don't like being categorized, because seriously I don't belong to any group...unless you count some fandoms..◤
I'm artistic and I play cello for my church every Sunday and for events. I'm not that busy but what ever. I your scene sucks I usually walk away from you. If you are too bubbly, I will ask you to stop. And if you do I guess we can be friends.I'm not depressing. I just get annoyed easily. Even in RP man. Even in RP.
[BCOLOR=#000000]I[/BCOLOR]F and I mean if I find you interesting, that mean we will be doing long term RP. Don't ask if I'm Male or female please. I like being mysterious.
==Well this is pretty much it. Message me if you really wanna Rp.. I'm new so any one can go for right now... hurry because your time is limited. Seriously, 2 days. I'm not kidding.==
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Well. That exceedingly pleasant of you. Just as walking into a wall of knives is good for your health.

I'm a bubbly happy person, and if you are too sarcastic and snotty, then I'll ask you you to stop! :D

If that is the way you greet and talk to people on other sites, no wonder you got banned. O_O You don't sound like a very pleasant person to interact with.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, though! <3 You are looking for funstuff and that is what we are here for. Welcome to the community!

I'm a bubbly happy person, and if you are too sarcastic and snotty, then I'll ask you you to stop! :D

If that is the way you greet and talk to people on other sites, no wonder you got banned. O_O You don't sound like a very pleasant person to interact with.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, though! <3 You are looking for funstuff and that is what we are here for. Welcome to the community!
So kind after what I just said..? Well, Thank you ^^.

Thank you. Welcome to Iwaku.~

Wow, those other people are very rude then.

We're all nice people here! 8D

Maybe! >> Most of the time!

Reactions: Finch
Then soon you will become rainbows and sweetness too. >:3

ONE OF US... ONE OF US...

Then soon you will become rainbows and sweetness too. >:3

ONE OF US... ONE OF US...
O 3o see>>That right there.
It's the nice ones that get all scary...

Coming from or even being associated with Gaia, I can see why you'd be a sarcastic and unpleasant person haha. Welcome to a way smaller community of friendly people who aren't rude and shitty; but on the flip side aren't bubbly and stupid either (from what I can tell from my relatively short stay).

Hope you enjoy the site! ^_^

Coming from or even being associated with Gaia, I can see why you'd be a sarcastic and unpleasant person haha. Welcome to a way smaller community of friendly people who aren't rude and shitty; but on the flip side aren't bubbly and stupid either (from what I can tell from my relatively short stay).

Hope you enjoy the site! ^_^
:D More welcomes?? WILL IT NEVER END!!??! Thank you thank you~