It's me!

G

Glitter22

Original poster
Hey all,

I'm Gina. I love laid-back, friendly, funny RP! I'm not big into dark or scary stuff! I love anime, comic books, and reading. I go to school for education, and I love kids! Am I not the right fit or what? That's okay. I'm still fun. Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the site Glitter! We are certainly happy to have you here! In my personal opinion laid-back, funny RP's are some of the best. Be sure to fill out the Roleplayers Resumé so we can understand how you like to RP more!

Roleplayers Resumé:
http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=4

Have a good time, Miss Gina!

Let us know if we can help you with anything. There are lots of roleplays, discussions and writing activities/challenges to get involved with. Be cautious when entering the Asylum. ;]

Welcome Miss G! We always love it when members are a right fit. I personally love it when Barbie avatars scare my mancakes. >:D Hop on in to some fun!

Welcome to the site. I like laid-back RP too.

I thought you were going to say your name was Mario.

Well since I'd the harbinger of dark and scary (or quirky evil). I doubt We'll RP much together, but Iwaku has its own subculture of Animu fans I'm sure you'll feel at home. Though I'll be happy to ask any of your questions if you have any.

Also here a tip, it will serve you well. Those among us that pledge their swords and voice against the scourge that is animu/mango (at times me included) do not take seriously. Its an old joke around here that whenever anime or manga come up the faithful of the god emperor must exterminate it with extreme prejudice. But its all in fun, feel free to come of with an anime inspired comeback and watch the 40k fans rage.

Also: Welcome.

-___________-