It's Me!

E

Enigmatic

Original poster
These are kind of hard to do because it always seems I can write about absolutely anything except myself. I'm a twenty one year old knuckleheaded kid from the East coast of the US. I've been roleplaying (on and off) since I was twelve, so roughly nine years give or take. Before that my writing was pretty shit, I failed a lot of classes when it came to being able to write, so I guess you can say that roleplaying sort of saved me? Anyways, I was venturing the web lately trying to find some place where I can practice my writing with other people, and I kept coming across this site.

Just a couple things about my writing style. I haven't role played in a while, took about a year break so I might be slightly rusty. But for the most part I don't mind on the writing style or sizes of my partners. I'm good at being able to match any variety of writing styles, and if it came to what I preferred I guess you could say about four to five paragraphs of good grammar is just fine. I love when things are descriptive to the point where I can paint the image in my head. Anyways, I'm a friendly dude, so whenever you want to role play just hit me up!

Reactions: Azrira