IT'S HAPPENING!

• Thread starter Khan of the Mardu
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy...Vay is here...

As for getting drunk...that's optional

You don't always have to forget what happens after a day spent with a nice guy ;)

Haha, it seems I've overstepped the line for poor old K+

Don't worry buddy, unfortunately for these ladies, I'm taken

What the hell is this shit?

*Reaches slowly for his mod controls*

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm still waiting for the charming and sexy to happen! >:[ All I see right now is a whole lot of Serial Killer Christian Grey going on.

What the hell is this shit?

*Reaches slowly for his mod controls*
Oh hush, if you do that I'll re-direct you to the Charizarding topic ;p

@The Pimp Tactician Congratulations on collecting an arbitrary amount of likes that... I'm sorry I don't know. I want to add something positive to the topic, but it sorta feels like shaking hands for a philosophy degree. I mean well, I guess?

The what thread? @Kestrl link me to it.

Diane actually noticed us, guys!
tumblr_mjtiex5KeP1r0qyqbo1_500.png

I think this is what needs to happen to this thread....

Ku7mUmo.gif

Reactions: The Myrmidon
Diana's marries and totally into me and I'm not all that into dudes... so...

Excuse my noobness, but what's the murder games?

Excuse my noobness, but what's the murder games?
We're a multiverse based roleplaying community on Iwakuroleplay. We conduct 40+ man large-scale group RP events ranging from horror, action, adventure, Sci-Fi, you name it! Interesting in joining us? >:D

We're a multiverse based roleplaying community on Iwakuroleplay. We conduct 40+ man large-scale group RP events ranging from horror, action, adventure, Sci-Fi, you name it! Interesting in joining us? >:D
So it's basically an RP with a shit ton of people in it?

Pretty much. We've also got a booming community that are friggin' like family. >.>

Just a warning in-case you decide to join!

"WARNING: Murder OOC is rife with politically incorrect material that can be considered offensive. All members uncomfortable with the content posted on 'OOC Section' may be subject to racially insensitive material, gay jokes, and otherwise. This in no way, shape or form reflects our personal political views. We, the Murder Community, believe in the utmost freedom to express humor in any light. Thank you."

"If a member is uncomfortable with the material discussed above. It is HIGHLY recommended you do not post unless it's under official Murder business."

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.