• Classical

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hanyauku

Original poster
Hiya, folks! So, as the title of this thread says, "it" is happening again... "it" being my loneliness, boredom, and will to write returning. It's been a rough few months, and I'm sure the following months will mess me up just as much, but for now I'm looking to write with someone!

Several (useless) facts about me:
  • I love cats! And dogs! And birds, chinchillas, mice, rabbits, snakes, geckos, basically all animals!
  • I'm a Hufflepuff with a bit of Ravenclaw sprinkled in?
  • My sun sign (so, the typical one you'll see on zodiac posts) is Aquarius and my moon sign is Virgo
  • I love vintage clothes??? So much???
  • You'll see I love adding question marks to nearly everything in casual conversations, oops
  • I say "oops", "ouchie", "goodness", and "gee" a lot more than anyone my age should
  • I have a tendency to ramble!!! And I apologize a whole heckin' lot!!! Sorry if that annoys you!!!! (oops)
  • I love musicals... especially Heathers...
  • I enjoy making character sheets! Like, a lot!!!
  • My only triggers are animal abuse and rape, please respect that!
Now, I guess you know me a little bit. All I'm looking for in a partner is someone I can have casual conversations with and become good friends with. (It's not all about the writing!) Something I didn't mention in that little get-to-know-me section is that I'm very anxious and I really appreciate friendliness! However I understand if you feel awkward at first, I'm definitely the same way. Trust me, though, I'm quite open-minded and I love getting to know people! (I will say, however, I'm not a huge fan of small talk and I'd prefer discussing... probably memes. Weird stuff, neat facts, favorite things. All that jazz!)

Whew, sorry for all that reading! If you got through my babbling, I applaud you. But I think now would be a good time to list actual roleplay ideas!

PAIRINGS

• Witch x Demon (Male witch and female demon seems really cute to me tbh..... but it really doesn't matter! ^^)
  • Human x Vampire (cheesy, I know)
  • Witch x Human
  • Faerie x Elf
  • Alien x Human
  • Dancer x Fan (Humans? Supernaturals? You decide, kiddo.)
  • Magic/Supernatural Student x Magic/Supernatural Student
  • Magic/Supernatural Student x Human Student
  • Ghost x Human
  • Ghost x Witch
  • Catgirl x Witch
  • Royalty x Commoner/Servant
  • Royalty x Gypsy
*mainly FxF and MxF, I've rarely been able to do MxM. in MxF roleplays, I'd play the female.*

PLOTS

1. (Alien x Human)
It's the year 3029. Space travel and technology in general is far advanced now, and just as casual as it is in shows such as Futurama. Aliens visit Earth, humans visit alien planets. Muse A, a human, is a space captain. Recently, not much has been going on with any intergalactic affairs; it's quite peaceful. However one day, a small ship, possibly an escape pod, is located near Earth. Earth officials, including Muse A, attempt to contact it. With no response, the pod is brought in to be examined. Minutes after being brought in, it opens up and Muse B appears - an alien. They don't know where they are or how they got there, but seem to be a well-trained pilot based on the many badges decorating their uniform.

Ah, sadly, that's the only plot I had in mind. Disappointing, huh? Well, feel free to PM me to discuss a plot involving any pairing, or just comment here! You can also change up/discuss the given plot with me if you'd like. Also, you could suggest a totally different pairing if you like me so far, just not what's listed! Happy roleplaying, thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.