1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
WHAT? IT'S SEPTEMBER? I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUU-

h7B5E8B79

Christmas gets to start two months early so... IT'S HALLOWEEN TIME NOW. Ò◇Ó

Halloween is basically our favorite holiday. We tend to leave Halloween decor up all year long. I'm ready to breakout my fog machine and start using it e v e r y d a y.

WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO THIS PRE-HALLOWEEN SEASON.

I ususally start about now to make costumes for the grandkids, because they never want to be anything simple. This year I think I have a Yoshi, a paw patrol pup (Which one..who knows and it will likely change a few times..joy), a rainbow unicorn and Olaf...so yeah..I need a running start at it!

Heck yes. Nothing more awesome than Halloween. Already planning my fall decorations in the house, which will then spread into the front yard. Like some spooky magic.

Halloween used to be my favorite holiday, but the last few years I haven't really been able to do anything. :[ Maybe that'll change this year.

I need to think about my costume for work! Do I want to go funny or spooky? Other than that, I'm just excited for the chilly breeze and soft rain that comes with the falling of the leaves this time of year~

Consume an entire pumpkin.

Probably get a boatload of candy for the kids, move the Closet Skeleton to the front door, and collect some movies to watch. Watching b-movies with a candle or two and those tiny halloween cookies is the pathway to a god-tier halloween experience.

:cookie:

Reactions: Dawn and Astaroth
Okay, so it is Halloween @Diana. The Halloween displays are out at the local CVS.

H A L L O W E E N

T I M E

B E C H E S

AAAAAAAAAA YES OwO

I don't know what we're doing for Halloween, we were just talking about it last night. Gonna throw a party the weekend before, I think. I want to stay in and watch spoopy movies and eat candy, but Portland goes hard for Halloween so maybe I'll let my housemates drag me out into the real world for a bit~

SO GLAD IT'S ALMOST FALL TT_TT

Pff silly Diana, Halloween doesn't start, it's ALWAYS Halloween!

latest

Reactions: Dawn