Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
In honor of the mass genocide of Ampoule's people, all the American's are having a FEAST OF THANKS this week!

So, with that in mind, what are the people of Iwaku thankful for? Not just in America, but all over the world? >3

I'm thankful for naked man chests. :D

I'm thankful my family has never celebrated any of the major holidays- too much stress for me thank you. Though it is funny to see other people running around like the proverbial headless chickens. Do chickens actually run when you cut their heads off? I've felt them twitch but I don't usually let them jump off the table. Maybe I should try it?

Super thankful for the sales! Like $7 for a turkey that'll feed four for almost a week- that is awesome.

I'm thankful I have two arms and two legs, my vision, hearing and health.

I wasn't able to find a picture with that "lard glug" from the latest simpsons-episode, oh well =(

Happy thanksgiving, faggits.

I'm thankful for the good stuff and yes, even the "bad stuff"! Because without the bad stuff, I wouldn't have anything to bitch about or use for evil inspiration when it comes to RPing!

Bad Diana, she forgets I'm also one of Ampu's peoples...Well, not really our tribes were all @#$@#$@$ to each other for several months out of the year and then were friends during the winter.....

I'm thankful for bein' alive and surrounded by people I trust more or less.

I am thankful for thanks...otherwise this thread could not exist :(

I'm thankful for Jack Shade, he's everyone's 2nd favorite drama queen; just after Asmo. :D

Reactions: 1 person
Well, I'm thankful I've got water now only four days a week and electricity whenever the government feels like it.

Viva la revolucion.

I shall just repost what I put on AFTA. =3

I am thankful for Stephanie, because she is awesome! <333

I am thankful for my job I'm starting on Tuesday, December 1st, even though I wish I was starting it on Monday.

I am thankful for my pets, because without them I would be lonely. ;-;

I am thankful for whoever created the chocolate orange... MMM!

AND! I am thankful for Diana, because without her there would have never been Moonwings and I would have never met Kura (WHO I AM EXTREMELY THANKFUL FOR TO THE MAX TIMES TEN! BTW.)... I NINE THOUSAND YOU KURA! <333

HAPPY BEGINNING OF THE END DAY TO YOU ALL D:<

Also I am thankful for the Assassin's Creed II that I preordered and totally forgot about which came in just before vacation! =D

I am thankful for hands...with these hands I may rend both Myrn and Rory. Thank you fate...for my hands.

And thank you for Dragon age origins and Assassin's creed 2...both of which I am now a proud owner of.