It's Feast Weekend in America!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Nov 24, 2009.

1. LET'S DO THIS FAMALAMALAM

@Nater Taters I actually liked Arty and how dorky he can be despite his apparent backstory. You definitely pulled 'laid back and easygoing' pretty well. At first glance, I kind of expected him to be a little rougher and all, but there we have a gentle giant.

@Mason Moretti I really love Mason's performance. He gives vibes of a shonen protagonist and stuff and that's a good thing when executed well. He has potential for more development in his next appearance.

@Takumi I wish we interacted more but I love whatever little there was of Mason and Cheza.

@Minerva I wish Robin was more active, but old Boss did what old Boss could.

@Verite @Atomyk I loved this bungee ride. Sure, at the end of it all, it wasn't exactly resolved, but the end is a nice resolve. Makoto and Kyoko stuck to their feet and the RP rode pretty smoothly despite it being a little slower than others. The debate sessions were a nice touch, and while I do prefer the usual Murder debates, these political debatos are a nice touch too.

@Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @The Tactician The 'Busting Add' B-plot was my second favourite arc of this RP, after the Illusionary one. Where will Add go after this, where will Shizuo go, I will never truly know. I hope to see what this resolves to.

Well, I kind of looked forward to interactions with various characters who vanished or dieded, like Doomguy, Genji and Reindhart. I can picture Doomguy being the problematic one who unknowingly gets himself into trouble if he continued on, while Genji and Reindhart... well, they're Genji and Reindhart.

2. *thumbs up* Right there with ya, Dia.

3. I'm thankful my family has never celebrated any of the major holidays- too much stress for me thank you. Though it is funny to see other people running around like the proverbial headless chickens. Do chickens actually run when you cut their heads off? I've felt them twitch but I don't usually let them jump off the table. Maybe I should try it?

Super thankful for the sales! Like $7 for a turkey that'll feed four for almost a week- that is awesome.

4. I'm thankful I have two arms and two legs, my vision, hearing and health.

5. I wasn't able to find a picture with that "lard glug" from the latest simpsons-episode, oh well =(

Happy thanksgiving, faggits.

6. Is shatingan banned for this

7. It really depends on what you want to do. Their past could have themes from Greek mythology, their personality and physical appearance could be that relating to a god. It's kinda like modern incarnations/modern versions of the gods. It's really your call.

8. I am thankful for thanks...otherwise this thread could not exist :(

9. Anyone want to somehow be related to the Medical Director in Illusion?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Because we are everywhere.

We are hive mind. We are one.

11. Sharingan, and no.

12. I shall just repost what I put on AFTA. =3

I am thankful for Stephanie, because she is awesome! <333

I am thankful for my job I'm starting on Tuesday, December 1st, even though I wish I was starting it on Monday.

I am thankful for my pets, because without them I would be lonely. ;-;

I am thankful for whoever created the chocolate orange... MMM!

AND! I am thankful for Diana, because without her there would have never been Moonwings and I would have never met Kura (WHO I AM EXTREMELY THANKFUL FOR TO THE MAX TIMES TEN! BTW.)... I NINE THOUSAND YOU KURA! <333

13. HAPPY BEGINNING OF THE END DAY TO YOU ALL D:<

Also I am thankful for the Assassin's Creed II that I preordered and totally forgot about which came in just before vacation! =D

14. I am thankful for hands...with these hands I may rend both Myrn and Rory. Thank you fate...for my hands.

And thank you for Dragon age origins and Assassin's creed 2...both of which I am now a proud owner of.