It's Cold Outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Salsacookies

Original poster
I was thinking of doing an RP which takes place right after the sun goes out. It would start off normal, but night all the time, and everything would get gradually colder. People would gather around geothermal shifts, and dig underground to avoid the cold, and would become like a really cold Fallout Vault simulator. Some time later, you manage to make technology to go to tunnel other underground cities, or be able to brave the cold surface. Not sure if this is the best summary, but what are thoughts about this?

Sounds like a cool idea for an apocalypse; I'm interested.

Oh god didn't seen the pun until after typing.

Cool. I'm thinking of running it as a snowbox, make your own adventure type RP. I'm going to use the Basic Character Template. I'll go ahead and put it up.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name:
The name of your character.
Nationality/Race: Race and Nationality.
Birthplace: Where the character comes from.
Occupation/School/Grade: Their job or their school grade.
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: Eyes, Hair, Height, and other visual details. Pictures also work.
Strengths: These are the thing your character is physically good at doing.
Weaknesses: These are things your character physically WEAK at.
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Their agenda they would like to accomplish.
Talents: Little things your character is good at. This can be anything from cooking to playing Sudoku.
Inabilities: Things your character is terrible at. For example, spelling or getting along with animals.
Fears: Things your character is afraid of, has a phobia of, or even small events they don't want to happen.
General Personality: This is the personality that the world sees. What people believe of your character. How the interact with other people.
Inner Personality: The part of your character's personality that they don't like to reveal to others. What people rarely get to see!
Secret: That one thing they don't want the world to find out.
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Childhood and important events that helped make your character who they are today.

Present Life: The events in the present life that tie them to the current plot!

Note: It will start in Los Angeles.

Status
Not open for further replies.