Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skelexis

Original poster
"It's called Clockwork...."
491852d1313250396-zenith-gold-pocket-watch-chronograph-img_0023.jpg

"Yes but....What does it do?"

"Isn't it obvious? It can be used to do the one thing man has dreamt of centuries!"

"You mean...."

"Yes! Time travel..."

----------------------------
It's Called Clockwork

The big events of time allow you to be pulled in, effectively creating time travel. Allowing you to visit a certain time period for an extended time.

In the year 3189, the world's top scientist's finally cracked the code to time travel. Allowing the citizens of the generation to of course travel in time

With the golden watch, each person who possesses it. Can tavel through time. To relive an event or even meet someone special.

What will you do when yielded with this power?

Unfortunately, the scientist's failed to take into account the possibility that such treasure would be used for evil.

Such criminals have long since been extinct, laws passed in 3100 allowed the immediate termination of any criminal. No matter how little a crime they committed.

This was to ensure the future peace of the world and as has such been. However something seems to be effecting the time line.

A future dictator invaded the past. He sending giant war machines into 19th Century London, Paris and Washington, demanding all world leaders surrender to him.

It's up to a team of time traveling heroes to stop him.
--------------------------

For standard rules

I of course expect everybody to respect each other

Romance is allowed and as I rule I do allow yaoi, yuri, straight, etc couples and romance so please be respectful of that.

Each person does possess a watch depending if you want your character to be from 3189 or not.

Those who have their characters in the 19th century will of course not possess the watch.

But in all truth you can have your character from any year, especially is the other character require going to another time period to save or retrieve something

Remember if your character is from 3189, things would be futuristic.
------------------------
Character Sheet

//Appearance//
-Gif or picture perferred no anime-

//Name//
-First and last, middle if you'd like-

//Age//
-Anywhere from 17 to 24-

//Sexuality//
-Like I said I support yaoi, yuri and straight couples-

//What year you live in//
-Either the 19th century or 3189-

//Personality//
-Include traits please-

//Details//
-Does your character have any scars, tattoos, etc-

//Other//
-What else do you want others to know about your character-
-----------------------------
My Character

tumblr_mu1uhxbINz1si0diio1_250.gif

//Hi there! I'm Eden Thomas Rivers!//

//Age? Can't we play a guessing game instead? 24//

//Sexuality? I dig both genders//

//I live in the awesome year 3189! Time trave baby!//

//You want to know what I'm like? Oh yay :3 I'm a cool guy, a bit whacky and possibly insane though I prefer to be called silly. I like making people laugh and I'm not into people who don't have a sense of humor. Seriously how can you live without having a sense of humor? But anyways back to me. I would say I'm caring, kind and I try to be a gentlemen. I say try because I usually fail but oh well. I'm social as most things go and in all honesty I don't really like dancing because as the saying goes, I have two left feet. Plus it's hard to balance with no gravity. But if you're willing, I'm an awesome person to know!//

//Hmm what did I forget to mention about myself? Oh yes! I'm usually seen wearing my ear phones, I love my music though it's stored inside my fed. I have tattoos up my arms. Nothing fancy just changing quotes//

//That's about it for me. Peace!//
tumblr_mrdhuaHylh1sn6kquo1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like an interesting rp. I may join, but the overall plot would be nice? So we have time travel, but what's the overall purpose?

Seems like an interesting rp. I may join, but the overall plot would be nice? So we have time travel, but what's the overall purpose?
The characters can travel through time? I hadn't really though of an overall plot. Though creating one should be easy. Give me a moment.

Cool. I will have my CS up tomorrow with any luck. I will have a character from the Victorian age, however. Is the creation of multiple character's allowed?

Cool. I will have my CS up tomorrow with any luck. I will have a character from the Victorian age, however. Is the creation of multiple character's allowed?
.....You..... Stop getting to cool things before I do! Just kidding! But no, really, stop beating me to awesome roleplay ideas.

I'll see if I can get my CS up tomorrow. I'm thinking of a character in the 3189. I'm digging the futuristic portion of it.

Yes it is! The more the merrier!

Can I join? It looks really interesting. My cs will be on somewhere this week.

I hadn't been on my computer, so I didn't get a chance to make the CS. Sorry. ..

//Appearance//
tumblr_mm23x8JGBc1qb8c3uo1_500.gif

//Name//
Naomi King

//Age//

//Sexuality//
Bisexual "I don't lean towards any gender in particular. If you're hot I'm gunning for ya."

3189 "What a time to be alive."

//Personality//
Headstrong and isn't having any of your shit. She doesn't like when people try to assert their 'dominance' over her and she will put you in your place. Despite this she can be very compassionate and empathetic.

//Details//
A henna style flower on her back, a rabbit behind my right ear and a sixteenth note on my wrist.

//Other//
She only went back in time because she wants to have an adventure whilst kicking ass.

tumblr_mw0myjzhum1qgs4sno3_250.gif

//Appearance//
tumblr_mm23x8JGBc1qb8c3uo1_500.gif

//Name//
Naomi King

//Age//

//Sexuality//
Bisexual "I don't lean towards any gender in particular. If you're hot I'm gunning for ya."

3189 "What a time to be alive."

//Personality//
Headstrong and isn't having any of your shit. She doesn't like when people try to assert their 'dominance' over her and she will put you in your place. Despite this she can be very compassionate and empathetic.

//Details//
A henna style flower on her back, a rabbit behind my right ear and a sixteenth note on my wrist.

//Other//
She only went back in time because she wants to have an adventure whilst kicking ass.

tumblr_mw0myjzhum1qgs4sno3_250.gif

Martha is that you? Get back in the TARDIS!

due to having way~ too many rps and now also getting heat sick, i regret having to inform you to my having to withdraw. x~x

13595644842136092214.GIF

Appearance: pale skin, bluish gray eyes (like the sea after a storm), long brown hair to just past her shoulder blades hardly ever worn down, small but strong and standing at about 5'2

//Name//
Terra Heart Serelo

//Age//

//Sexuality//
"Why believe in Love in the first place? It's a waste of time and it'll only cause you pain."

Straight...probably.

//Personality//
You could say I'm brutally honest and very fluent in sarcasm. I'm also very observant, independent and don't like to rely on or trust anyone. I can be aggressive if the need arises, but I'm not very good at comforting people since I enjoy solitude.

"Being alone and being lonely are two completely different things. Don't assume the first causes the second every time."

//Details//
No piercings or obvious scars but I do have this. Yes the bird's wings flap slowly if you watch long enough but I won't be showing it off if I have the choice to keep it covered.
17-Flower-on-back.jpg

//Other//
I'm an orphan, but take care of myself pretty well considering my single mother died when I was 15. This is secret stuff. Telling people about my emotions or revealing much about myself in the first place isn't often done, if ever
1359643527893438349.GIF

1359643664283874713.GIF

Last edited:
//Appearance//
Young-Frontiersman3-10@300.jpg
Dresses in clothing that's a mix of homemade and professionally. A white shirt as the lowest layer with black canvas pants, and a stitched jacket made of various furs, mostly deer. Armed with a 1961 Army and a Henry Repeater.

//Name//
-John Albertson-

//Age//
-20-

//Sexuality//
-Traditional-

-1884-

//Personality//
Spends most of his time in the Appalachian mountains, away from people, and hunting to try and make enough money to get by and one day establish a homestead. He's polite until decided it'll make him vulnerable, and with a few killings in self-defense under his belt, he's not one to hesitate if he's put on the spot.
"Thank you kindly."

//Details//
A canine bite mark on his right forearm and a grazed bullet on the left shoulder make up the only permanent marks he carries.

//Other//
The picture would be before heading out of town, and freshly shaven. In the mountains, shaving would be much more limited, and he'd sport stubble or a short beard most of the time.

//Appearance//
rs_634x782-130903113619-634Charlie-Hunnam-Mens-Fitness6mh090313_zpsebd3fa0d.jpg

//Name//
Aubrey Corrigan

//Age//

//Sexuality//
Straight.

//Personality//
Open-minded, spiritual, quiet, well-spoken, personable, wise, bold, serious, brave, courageous, adaptable, benevolent, adamant, compassionate, creative, insightful, strong, tolerant, intelligent, methodical, loyal, reverence for those who deserve it.

//Details//
A birthmark on the right side of his face, to the right of his nose and lips but occupying the space between.

//Other//
Smokes a lot of cigarettes, marijuana. Concerned with his health. Quick on his feet, high level of endurance when it comes to pain.

tumblr_n6t8fkB4ZT1qcdtheo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6t8fkB4ZT1qcdtheo2_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.