It's Bucky, not Winter Soldier ^_^ ...marvel tag team rp?

What would you prefer the focus be?

• On the run / laying low

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting to the truth

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Character bonding

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
So I was watching a Marvel marathon and I instantly started to get interested in the Agents Of Shield storyline along with Captain America's trilogy, thus making me want to start an RP that's set in the marvel universe (cinematic). I could do a 1x1 or a small group depending on the circumstances, and I will even take some original spins on things (so long as they don't tamper with what marvel has set up.)

I specifically wanted to focus on Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier. I wanted to find someone who'd be willing to play him, but not only play him because they "like" him, but because they understand somewhat his story, psyche, and struggle throughout the films. I had an idea to play a character that would serve as a companion/love interest for him, while also providing him with a means to come back from his dark past. My character would obviously be secret, and I have an idea to RP each story arcs featuring Bucky as the rp progresses (post-Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, Pre Civil War, into Civil War, and etc.) with my character as his person he comes back to between and during these events (she will have been the one to took him in after Winter Soldier)

I also have a twist lined up for the story as well that plays into the marvel universe going towards Infinity War and Agents of Shield. It's preferable you know at least Bucky's story in the marvel universe, and are capable of bringing his yearning-yet-deadly side to the rp (there will be tons of action!)

If anyone's interested PM me with your interest!

winter-soldier-brings-the-pain-to-team-iron-man-in-extended-clip-for-civil-war-933788.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.