It's been so Long (Looking for a Submissive Female role)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nater Taters

Original poster
Hey there everyone, I've had a interesting Idea pop into my head and was wondering if anyone was willing and try to RP it with me, if so, shoot me a PM and we can :)

It's Been So Long: YC has moved to a new town in order to get a fresh start and finally make something of herself. She is welcomed into the neighborhood with open arms, especially from her next door neighbor. An single army vet who seems to have it all, looks, charm, money, the only thing he doesn't have, a girlfriend, but there is a reason it's like that. His original GF left him while he was still serving overseas, but no worries she has returned. Or so the poor fellow thinks. YC is actually almost identical to the man's old girl. The only problem, YC already has a boyfriend. YC tries to let him down gently, but he isn't having any of it. YC will be his girl, whether she wants to or not!

Stalker x Victim

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Interested.

If you're still looking I'm also interested. c:

@Phi Chisym
@RoziePozie

Sowwy Guys, the spot has been filled :( but don't worry, in case my current partner drops out, You guys will be the first ones I contact in case you're still interested

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Status
Not open for further replies.