It's been awhile, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nafanicus

Original poster
Here goes. :)

Hi all! I'm just going to post this little questionnaire thing here, and hope I get some replies! Can't wait to get to know some of you. :3

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
I suppose it depends on how close I get to someone. But for now, Nafanicus or Naffy works great! :)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am, indeed, a man.

How old are you?
I happen to be between 20 and 25. :D

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying for at least 3-4 years, primarily in the World of Warcraft universe. Was told about this site, so hoping I can revive the small amount of forum roleplay I've done in the past.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
If it's a well-managed, balanced group and isn't clique-ish OOC? I enjoy both types. Have always trended toward one-on-ones, because you can really focus on personal growth, I've found. But I'd enjoy expanding my horizons some!

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Hmm...what about running through cherry meadows and sitting under grassy blossoms? *eyebrow*

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Anything Blue October. Such a great band.

Welcome, Sir Nafanicus!

I am October, nice to meet you. I'm sure all your rp needs will be fulfilled here at Iwaku. Let us know if there is anything you need :)

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hallo Nafa! Welcome to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.