It's been a year now... so much... YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less real than you'd think, more real than you'd like. You've been here a year and didn't know?

*Awkward silence as he stares at you* Umm... maybe? I only ever spoke to Diana, but she's the only person I actually spoke to.

If you're looking at this, hi @Diana !!!

O.O The knowledge is no.

Did someone say souls?*Opens jacket to reveal bottles with strange mist inside*

I got your baby souls, senior souls, elf souls, Slender souls(for the amazing price of $1), Jeff the Killer souls, etc.

And no, I don't give free handouts. Pay up.

If Diana is the only person you have ever spoken to on Iwaku then A) that's kinda creepy dude and B) An entire year without taking to anyone else? That's kinda creepy dude.

If Diana is the only person you have ever spoken to on Iwaku then A) that's kinda creepy dude and B) An entire year without taking to anyone else? That's kinda creepy dude.
It's not my FAULT!!! :bawling:

I was gone for 4 months because I was forced into the isolated countryside (has no internet) with my mother (does nothing with us what-so ever).

It's not my FAULT!!! :bawling:

I was gone for 4 months because I was forced into the isolated countryside (has no internet) with my mother (does nothing with us what-so ever).
Actually, now that I remember back, I had talked to others, but there is only one of those people still Role-Playing.

*frowns and looks around shyly deciding to introduce herself anyway*
Hello. I was casually browsing threads, after I posted my re-introduction here after a long long absence from this site. Jeez I missed it got to admit, the community here is great overall - but real life stuff got the best out of me.
Anyways, I'm here for roleplay of course and posted up the dull stuff in my info and resume sections. If you're interested though, do hit me up, I'm taking up roleplays currently since I don't actually have any. See you around maybe?
The Frozen Queen ❄

No one wants souls? Fine. Anyways see ya around peoples and welcome back to Iwaku Nerco.*Walks off cliff*

So has this RP officially died down?

Status
Not open for further replies.