1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
I work 10 hours days 4 1/2 days of the week as a vet tech. Some days I come home and just fall straight to bed after a long day, but others I'll come on. I also compete in obedience competitions with my dog, so a lot of my time is spent training with him. The weekends and Mondays are my best days to be on.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Slice of Life, Medieval, Romance, Action, Adventure, Animal fiction (not anthros or furries), a little bit of Fantasy
Hi guys, it's Shelby here. Not that many of you probably remember, or even know, me, but I've been a member of this site for a few years now. For the most part I've been on and off--not because of my lack of interest in roleplay, but because things in my life have been... A little crazy. Being a college student. Graduating college. Finding a job. And now I have a puppy of my own (a beautiful German Shepherd named Aspen). I've actually been roleplaying continuously though on another sight.

So why am I back?

Yes, my life is still a little crazy, but I've had this large urge to really get back into writing. I miss it. I miss finding a great partner to create an amazing story with. I miss the rush of adrenaline I would feel when getting into an intense scene, when the characters are pit against each other and their tension is at the highest plateau. I want to get back to it. I want to be able to do something for myself in my free time instead of mindlessly watching YouTube videos.

So here I am, searching for a partner! At the moment I do not have any concrete plots, though I will be working on getting some up here. Below I will tell a little about myself, what I am looking for, and hopefully you and I will be able to create an amazing story together.

About me:
As I mentioned before, I have a new job and a puppy (he's 20 weeks but still requires a lot of attention and exercise), so I may not be able to respond every day. If that is what you are looking for, then we more than likely will not be a good match. I need someone who is patient with me, and I will be the same for you. For the most part, I want to be able to give a reply out every other day, but at the very least I will be able to get a reply out once a week. It just depends on how I feel after getting home from work. I work about 5-4 days a week, sometimes doing morning shifts, other times doing morning and evening at once. It's crazy; I work with dogs, so things can get stressful at times. On my days off, I will most definitely have the time to roleplay and respond.

I have not finished updating my roleplay resume as of yet, so if you have any questions about my style of roleplay, don't be afraid to ask. I like to write, so my post tend to be long, especially if I am given a lot to work with. I want there to be substance, no one liners. No post that don't move the story along and keep it stagnant. When opening a scene, I love to give detail into what is going on; with the landscape, with the characters, etc. If you'd like, I can give you a sample of my writing so that you can determine whether or not we'd be a match! With that, I love playing multiple characters; I want a story that is filled with different personalities, but I don't want characters just thrown around everywhere. Yes, I'd like for there to really only be a few "main" characters, but I love having support characters, and I'd love for my partner to be the same. To me, this is what makes a story flourish. I'm also fine with playing any gender, and I am better with MXF parings, but wouldn't mind trying to branch out at some point in the future.

I like mature content in my roleplay! I want the characters to be real, the tension to be palpable, the drama to be spicy. When it comes to sex I don't mind it--in fact, I welcome it at times--but it has to make sense. I don't want sex to be a focal point of any roleplay. I want it to have meaning, whether good or bad for the characters.

What I'm looking for:
All right, so that might have been a lot to take in, and I apologize for that. I hope it wasn't dreary either: I'm a fun person, I promise!
Anyway, here are the types of roleplays that I'm currently craving at the moment:
  • Modern
  • Slice of Life
  • Medieval

It's a short list, yes, but these genres can encompass a wide variety of things. As I said before, I don't have any solid lots yet, but when I think of them I will list them. If you have ideas, PLEASE, let me know! I love plotting and building with my partner! Maybe we can create something amazing together.

So for the most part that's it! Hopefully I didn't bore you. If you think we might be a good match, or want to ask me some questions, you can reply here or send me a PM. I can't wait to meet you all!

When you say medieval is medieval fantasy ok?

Of course! Did you have an idea in mind?

Well my plots kind of suck but we can discuss making one in pm.