It's been a while...

M

Michaela

Original poster
Hey!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I'm Michaela and I've been role playing on here since like.... early 2014 I think? I made this account back in 2016 in attempts to try to start role playing again, but things came up and I wasn't able to get anything done on here.

So, count this as my official comeback and I'm going to try to become a more active member across this community. I'm most definitely excited to be back.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Welcome back then, Michaela! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask, and enjoy this delicious cookie :cookie:

Have fun!

Welcome back! Hope you can stick around and have some fun here!

Welcome back. :3. Hopefully you're able to stick around, meet great writers, and have a lot of fun!

Hi Michaela! That's a fancy avatar you've got there.

Glad you managed to make your way back to our little corner of the internet, and I hope you find yourself able to stick around more this time. Let me know if there's anything I can do for a fellow coffee addict! :]

Welcome back to the site, I look forward to seeing you around more!! If you have a Discord account you should totally join the Iwaku server as wellヾ( ´ ω ` )

Hey hey Michaela, welcome back :D a lot has changed since you've made your account back in 2016, so don't hesitate to poke us if there's anything you're searching for :3

Hello there and welcome back!
A lot has changed since 2014 but hopefully you can still find everything all right. If not, feel free to ask and I'm sure people will be happy to point you in the right direction.
Best of luck and happy roleplaying!