It's been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everythingisgray

Original poster
Hey all. So, it’s been a long while since I was last here and posted something. Life got in the way big time. That’s besides the point. Anyway, obviously I’m here searching for a roleplay. Fandom roleplay, to be exact. I should add I’m female, almost 20, and ask that you be 18+. Also, I only roleplay with females… it’s a comfort thing, sorry. Like everyone else, I do have a few rules. I’ll try and keep them short, but.. yeah. Here they are:

1.) 3rd person, paragraph style only. I’m not asking you to spit out ten paragraphs, because no one has time for that, but I’m asking for two at the very least.
2.) I’m asking for a few responses a week. I get it everyone has lives outside of the internet, so I’m not going to ask for a reply every hour on the hour. If you’re only able to reply once a week, I’m not the girl for you. I get bored easily. Also, I’m looking for something long-term. You want to stop the roleplay? Let me know, I get it. Just don’t leave without a word, I find it rude.
3.) OC x Canon, I do double. Rarely will I do OC x OC or Canon x Canon. If I only have one love interest, I probably won’t change it.
4.) I don’t have any limits that I’ve found so far, but if you have any please let me know.
5.) I prefer to roleplay over email, it’s easier for me since I have my phone with me all the time, but pm works too.
6.) I like romance in my roleplays. You don’t? I’m not for you.
7.) Split roleplays are an option.

Right, now that that’s over, on to the fandoms:
(love interests are listed.)

Suicide Squad. (The Joker.)
American Horror Story. (Murder house, Asylum.) (Tate Langdon, Kit Walker.)
Stranger Things. (Something based off this with our own OCs or canon, we can discuss.)
Twilight. (Edward Cullen.)
Interview with a Vampire. (Louis.)
Doctor Who. (10th or 11th Doctor.)

So that’s all really. If you’re interested, please Pm me here!

Status
Not open for further replies.