It's been a while ... (closed for now)

L

lxngdon

Original poster

28c5bc57cc6d3116ef286e70c2a9f9cd.png

[bg=#A3ACB4]
Welcome ...

I'm not sure how long it has been exactly, but it has most certainly been a good while since I've made a request thread. For a while, I was unable to roleplay as much as I would have liked, due to pressures in the real world. But now, I've regained some control over my own life, and so, I would like to find one or two dedicated partners to help me ease back into something that I absolutely love.

• I am seventeen years of age, almost eighteen, and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm in Year Twelve, my last year of high school, and I take my studies incredibly seriously, so my schooling will always come first, meaning I will finish an essay or study for my exams before I will reply. I absolutely never roleplay at school, either. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is going to be.

However, I am active fairly frequently and I can promise at least one reply a day, maybe even more, depending on my workload. As a partner, I am incredibly dedicated to my roleplays and enjoy creating complex and compelling stories that keep me engaged and wanting more. I can also offer a sophisticated and formal writing style, as well as interesting creative flair and intricate characters.

I am a sucker for romance, in fact, I very rarely engage in roleplays without romance as a factor. However, I like my romance to be built up to, rather than cheaply injected or rushed for the sake of it. I believe this can ruin stories, and so romance, in my opinion, should be well thought out and meaningful.

Some more interesting facts about me -- I love Harry Potter and Disney, as well as many other fandoms. I love Panic! At the Disco, The 1975, The Wombats, Lana Del Rey and many more artists. I have an affinity for horror movies as well. Above all, I am friendly and understanding, and I love building relationships with my roleplay partners. So, if you ever want to chat about anything, I am open and I would love to hear from you.

• - I am looking for experienced writers with a good grasp on the English language and the ability to write well and create meaningful stories. I am not looking for casual or cheap roleplays, I am looking for someone who would like to build an intricate and complex story with me, and someone who is committed to roleplay just as much as I am.

- I am capable of playing characters of any gender or any sexuality, so I am flexible and willing to adapt to whatever pairing you prefer. I am also open to other suggestions and requests.

- I would prefer at least one reply per day, but I understand that we are all busy in the real world and therefore cannot devote all our time to roleplaying. However, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, I would like some form of warning so I know what's going on.

- I would like several large paragraphs per post, but quality is more important than quantity.

- I would like a full character sheet before we begin the roleplay. I would also like to have some sort of idea of how the story is going to progress before we begin.

- Most of all, I would like my partners to be friendly, understand and respectful, and up for conversation outside of the roleplay itself. I would like to make friends.

• I am most fond of modern settings and my absolute favourite is anything set in high school. But, I am open to other settings, though I most prefer modern.

- Closeted athlete x theatre kid -
    - Childhood best friend x childhood best friend -
    - New kid x social outcast -
    - Thespian x rock musician -
    - Rich kid x social outcast -
    - Cheerleader x nerd -
    - Teacher's pet x rebel -
    - Vampire x human -
    - Vampire x human -
    - Basically any supernatural creature that could pass in high school x human -

These pairings are just the sort of things I would be interested in, but I'm open to basically any high school/university pairing. I'm also open for other types of slice of life or modern roleplays. I'm also open to modern fantasy.

If you are interested, please leave a message here, or PM me! I'll be accepting the first few partners who captivate my interest. Please note that I am also open to pairings not listed on this thread, as long as they reside in a setting I have mentioned. Thank you so much, and I am greatly looking forward to hearing from you!
[/bg]

I would definitely be interested in working on something with you :) I can PM you or you can PM me or whatever works haha.

Let me know.

I'm all about the supernatural/fantasy and modern settings with these aspects can be super fun and is typically my preference.

I hope to hear back from you whether this works out or doesn't.

I would definitely be interested in working on something with you :) I can PM you or you can PM me or whatever works haha.

Let me know.

I'm all about the supernatural/fantasy and modern settings with these aspects can be super fun and is typically my preference.

I hope to hear back from you whether this works out or doesn't.

Hey! How about you shoot me a PM with any pairings/plots you had in mind?

UPDATE: I am, for the time being, not taking any more partners. I may reopen this thread in the future, but for now, consider it filled. :)