4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Supernatural, Post-Apocalyptic, Action, Adventure, Etc.
I've been real busy being dead.
No, really.

original.jpg
I made an account on here years ago because I told myself I'd get back into RP, and then...Well, never checked back in.
To make a very long story short, I've been roleplaying since 2014, but I partnered up with one person and the rest has
been history since. It's not that I've gotten bored of them, but I've been biding my time RP-ing with them and
writing actual stories ever since. I think it'd been nice for a change of pace. I've kind of missed the thrill of meeting new
people. Making new friends, and new stories. It's also for that reason, however, that it'd be nice to get to know
someone before anything. I've learned a lot about what I like to write, and what I don't. I wouldn't want
to waste anyone's time and vis versa.

That aside, I'm also here just to talk to people, should anyone be interested. It's been
a while, and I'm sure my socializing skills are rusty, but its worth a shot regardless. I'd
like to think that I'm good on reply time. But sometimes conversations get awkward and I'll
be the first to admit that I might put a conversation off while I try to think of how to reply. I promise
I'm not ignoring you if it comes to that. As far as RP goes; I'm not keen on group RPs, since its very hard for
me to focus on trying to keep everyone included sometimes. I don't do fandoms or anime. I love high
fantasy or futuristic/space settings. I'll even dabble in horror/mystery. I'm not very good at that though.
Very dark themes aren't my preference and I'm not too picky when it comes to pairing genders.
I tend to post in two or three semi-chunky paragraphs. All things considered, I'll probably be lurking
in the connection threads. Here's to hoping I can get back into it!

Feel free to ask me anything.

Quick facts;
  • They/Them
  • New owner of a very excitable Collie puppy
  • Might be a little too blunt sometimes
  • Works Saturday, Sunday, Mondays (Up by 5 AM/Off by 3 PM, MDT)
  • Always, always tired
  • Tries to write stories, motivation lacking
  • Would tell you about every single dream I've ever had without being asked
  • Content with being a long-term partner