1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Modern, size difference (mainly larger females), most things involving dragons and humans
Hey everyone.
I've been away from this site for a very, very long time and im feeling rather glum considering some recent events. (I don't really want to go into any detail about them right now) I think I'm finally going to be making a return to Iwaku, and I wanna meet some new people to help get my spirits up maybe. I've got about five years of Roleplaying experience across many sites, characters, themes, scenes, genres, etc. I'm fairly flexible with what I want to do, but if you want to have my immediate interest bring up sizeplay. The concept of macro-sized giantesses (or peope who are small enough to make a normal person macro-sized by comparison) has always fascinated me, and I will almost always be willing to play with one or as one in many different settings. I also enjoy aeromorphs and if anyone who hasn't played Ace Combat 04 wants to come do a RP playthrough of the game with me as a GM and roleplaying as a living plane that is paired as a protagonist with a human pilot, that is also an immediate yes. Please approach me with ideas, I might be in a bad mood, but I promise I don't bite.

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a bit more info on some RP ideas/concepts that I really like;
Basically anything involving this character and significant size differences. https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/albums/my-personal-favorite-ocs.1228/ More specific? Okay then. I love playing the larger party as her, and honestly most of my starter ideas don't involve her size manipulation powers. I love playing her as a casual macro (like in the 100-200 foot tall range) who is kind and reasonable and not evil and destructive, though she might be a bit clumsy sometimes and accidentally break stuff. I also love playing her where there's a significantly shrunken (2-6 inch tall range) young male that she finds who shrank due to reasons beyond her. Maybe its her childhood best friend, maybe its just some random guy who has either shrunk or was born tiny, but regardless of the method, she would find and catch him, or maybe buy him at a store, and he would soon find himself as her tiny little pet, though one that would find himself being treated very kindly and almost spoiled somewhat (she's a very lovey girl). I really love doing this with a best friend scenario, and I also enjoy having both characters being significantly younger, like towards their early to mid teens. Maybe they were separated forcefully for a long time when he shrank and she was waiting the whole time for him to be fully studied and sold off as a pet so she could snatch him up and get her friend back. Or maybe he just shrinks right in front of her and she catches him and decides, instead of going to get someone to help, she's the best person to care for him from then on and she elects to keep him as her own little pet/toy to play with and have some fun with, but also to pamper and keep safe and love from then on.
Likely more to come.

Still looking...

Got a pair of new ideas/scenarios, one of which doesn't actually necessarily have to be sizeplay-based:

Star Wars stuff; this is the one that doesn't have to necessarily involve sizeplay, and it's pretty short, sweet, and to the point. I'm really up for pretty much anything Star Wars right now, so hit me up with idea or just come and chat and we can brainstorm together.

Shortly After Death; the basic premise of this is about a different, new style of what happens after someone dies. Rather than there being two centralized realms of Heaven and Hell where you either go to one or the other based on either your beliefs (or lack thereof) or the good works you've done in your life weighed against the bad, there are instead a multitude of distinctly different, but fascinating and either wonderful or horrible (depending on whether it's a Heaven world or a Hell world) in their own way. These are also physical planets where the soul of an individual is sent to and given a new body when they die, so if someone were to fly out in a starship and manage to find one, they would be able to become a fully-fledged resident of the world without having to die, and then when they do eventually die (provided that they actually decide to leave that world) their soul would be brought right back to that world since they've already reserved their place there.
Anyways, there's a Heaven world called Gigaterra that is inhabited by angels and, obviously, the millions of people who have found it as their eternal home. The funny thing is that the angels are nearly all female, and the ones sent there are nearly all male,(Which is why I will be using male pronouns for the smaller parties and female pronouns for the angels going forwards from here just for ease of reference) and the angels are all significantly larger than the once-mortal inhabitants, as is everything else on the world. (Meaning that the dead who are sent there are reborn at a normal size for them and for the universe, but everything on Gigaterra is on a scale far beyond that. That scale can be anything from the angels being 100 feet tall (so a guy who's 5' tall would be 3 inches tall relatively) to 200 feet tall (so a guy who's 5' tall would be 1.5" tall relatively), depending on my partner's preferences for size.) When someone is sent to Gigaterra he will find himself as the charge of a young, beautiful, and huge angel girl, and her job from that point on is to be his life partner in every way and keep him happy in whatever ways he wishes, and allow him to help keep her happy by pleasing him and by allowing him to do special things for her that she enjoys.
So here's what the two different versions of the scenario are about (and I would have to say I have a definite preference for the first one, though I'd still enjoy doing the other); either Connie (the girl I will be playing) was already very close to her future charge while they were both alive, likely being a life-long best friend, a committed girlfriend, or the two of them were a young, newly engaged couple, and then both of them are killed in some kind of awful tragedy. Connie is reborn as an angel on Gigaterra and is there for a week or so, long enough for her to get a bit more comfortable and familiar with the way things work there, then she is presented with her charge in the form of the close companion she'd been missing and grieving over so much.
The second version is where Connie has always been an angel on Gigaterra and has always been paired with the guy my partner would be playing, (and maybe she has occasionally been allowed to appear to him in his dreams to bring him selfless joy, in which case she'd be slightly familiar to him) and when she hears that he has died she's a bit saddened, but mostly she's excited because she knows that means he's now hers all the time and forever.

Really? Great! Is there any idea I've listed above that seems particularly interesting to you? I'd love doing the angel one I just posted about today.

Alright, we can do that, though I just feel like I want to mention once more that I'd definitely prefer the first part where they knew each other already, since then Connie's relief at seeing that her charge was the boy she had lost on earth would give me an excuse to have her be extra super lovey and affectionate and sweet to him, plus I'd love his initial reaction to it all as well. You know, he just got into a car crash or got shot or something awful, and knew he was dead, then he suddenly wakes up and sees a familiar face the size of a movie screen looking down at him and smiling. Don't feel forced to do anything, I'm just saying again that I strongly prefer this scenario over one where she's always been on Gigaterra. That, and also I'm much more experienced in that sort of role (with the characters knowing each other already) so my posts can likely be a bit faster and better as well.

Yes, of course! And thank you!

Still open, as always, and still looking.

Still looking!

Still looking, as always, and i felt I should mention that another thing I really love doing is playing a tiny male around a huge female. Approach me with an idea or interest in this area, and you have my attention immediately.

Stiiiiiill lookin...

Still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.