1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Gay Romance, the works.
Hello hello!

You can call me Koshachiy. I've been wondering around the internet for most of my life now. It's been....a pretty long journey here, all told. I started RPing back at the tender young age of thirteen (if you knew me back then, my deepest apologies). Writing both for myself and in collaborative role plays have been a huge part of my life and development since then. It hasn't always been an easy road, but it's not one I'll ever leave willingly, I think.

It's been more hard then easy lately, I've taken a long break from RPing on websites. Some unfortunate experiences.

I heard about this lovely website from a dear friend, and I've known them to stretch the truth. Based on what I learned from them, and from what I saw with my own eyes, I'm hoping Iwaku is a place I can finally settle down in. It's been a bit exhausting bouncing from site to site! But I'm happy to be here now, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Or, more accurately, getting to know those among you that are willingly to put up with a hyperactive gay boy obsessed with cats, political theory, the history of the eastern bloc and catboys kissing.

See you around, and thanks for having me!

Heya Kosachiy :D Welcome to Iwaku! 13 is about the age most of us started Roleplaying, or at least I know it was for me! I do hope that this is the site that you decide to settle down with :3 It's quite nice here and I think you'll settle in very well (Especially considering that like...90% of the site's inhabitants are cat people o.o I love cats myself).

If you need any help or have any questions :D feel free to ask! One more time, WELCOME TO IWAKU!!!

Reactions: Thorn
If you need any help or have any questions :D feel free to ask! One more time, WELCOME TO IWAKU!!!
Thank you so much for the welcome!

I'm enjoyinh my time here so far! :3