It's almost over....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Monday, and that means that you survived THE END OF THE WEEKEND. You're living in a post-weekend wasteland now, struggling from one day to the next with limited supplies, not knowing if you'll make it through...
Indeed... I have survived through the battle, now I just gotta be rescued from this place. Days Left: 4

So how was your monday?

Monday is like Wednesday to me. Of course with a side business I really only give myself one day off a week and that's for errands. I am at a cafe watching the world for a moment until I am inspired for writing or have to get dressed for work. I am living in the moment!

I also think that this sort of thinking is more for youths. Patience isn't as abundant, nor is will power, or the life lessons of learning to appreciate things as they happen and as they are. I'm not saying it's among all youths or even non-existent in adults, just that it's more prevalent there. I remember being a boy and finding myself yearning for weekends and loathing the idea of not being able to sit there and enjoy doing nothing. But when I was doing nothing I always seemed to spend most of my time lamenting on how little time I had.

I've had a non-stop weekend for SIX GODDAMN MONTHS, before going back to school a few weeks ago.

Being unemployed is awesome. At least, it'll still be awesome so long as I have money. But it's still pretty awesome so far. ._.

Reactions: Peter Feels
Some people who can be their own boss and do whatever they want to. Especially the waking up times xD

Yeah I do feel impatient in my life because theres many things i like to do and many hobbies I want to pursue and time goes by so fast.

Six MONTHS? That's so dreamy *Q* lucky you... and yeah yeah I feel you. I've been unemployed all my life so I got no money xD

Status
Not open for further replies.